Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Yea vex u have inspired me to do another flux but a full 1 this time so i took a leaf out of the vex grow journal an got myself a Styrofoam board that i will be able 2 do like urs now to jus decide what strain i wana do lol its a toss up of purple kush and swiss cheese, and black domina i cant decide which one i wana do but ill prolly lean towards the purple kush or black domina since i have 2 pks in flower now and i have 3 black domina going rite nw so since fluxing takes awhile ill prolly do one of those since i got more cuz i only got one swiss cheese and its the one i got going so maybe if i waited and got some clones off her wen she gets alil bigger but i wana start my fluxing now lol but yea i keep watchn urs n it kept givn me the itch to do it right this time lol so im off to setup one of them for a nice long flux wish me luck n lookn gud so far brotha great job

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Such kind words, BlazinJones, thank you!

I'm so happy this little project inspired you to try Fluxing again. Ive been beyond impressed with the results thus far. I can attest that the foam table top is great for this method. I noticed other "fluxers" had a tougher time securing everything when in round or fabic pots. This way we have full control and the table can support the weight, hopefully resulting in less chance of main trunk splitting.

Good luck, I look forward to following along. .

Morning shot:

420-magazine-mobile424725564.jpg

Let's how she grows in the next 2 weeks, then may go vert. :)

I'm so excited!

Quick shot after her nap.
Nothing major, but tops are starting to point up.
Today she rests, poor thang needs a break. .

420-magazine-mobile734930802.jpg

Just fkn great!!

I was about to snap a morning photo, when I hear a loud bang outside. Seems a transformer is down, we lost all power!

My light is set to go off at 10am, its only 7:30, and I don't want her to drown. Fuck!!

I hope they fix it asap!

420-magazine-mobile958192689.jpg

Just fkn great!!

I was about to snap a morning photo, when I hear a loud bang outside. Seems a transformer is down, we lost all power!

My light is set to go off at 10am, its only 7:30, and I don't want her to drown. Fuck!!

I hope they fix it asap!
Good luck with that bro!!

Ok, power is back on. I need to invest in a back up power supply just for this system.

Thanks for the flashlight tip! I think I was more concerned with her drowning due to lack of dissolved oxygen.

He only gave you the tip? Lucky you! We had something like that happen and I was sitting there blowing bubbles into my air stone lmao. Only took an hour to come back on but that sucks when that happens. You could build something with car batteries and a power inverter with a few alternators and a windmill haaaaa! Orrrrrrr, buy a genny!

Thats the first thing i thought was use a straw and blow bubbles. Lol

He only gave you the tip? Lucky you! We had something like that happen and I was sitting there blowing bubbles into my air stone lmao. Only took an hour to come back on but that sucks when that happens. You could build something with car batteries and a power inverter with a few alternators and a windmill haaaaa! Orrrrrrr, buy a genny!
Hahaha!!! I can only handle the tip...I mean!

I can picture it, blowing until your face is red.
I got a genny just in case. Lots of power failures in Africa
Looking into it for sure!
Thats the first thing i thought was use a straw and blow bubbles. Lol
Lmao.

Ok, power is back on. I need to invest in a back up power supply just for this system.

Thanks for the flashlight tip! I think I was more concerned with her drowning due to lack of dissolved oxygen.

Hey bro. Pick up a car battery and 2 jumper cables. Then for 50$ you can get a 12v power inverter that goes into your car. You can hard wire the jumper cables to the 12 volt and depending on the size of your air pump you may have to pick up a cheap one. Just a fish air pump for minnows will work. But when T he power goes out you atleast have a solid 24 hours of small air pump use on a car battery.

Glad you made it through unscathed!
Thanks, Archiweedies! Was only down for 30 mins or so. I was nervous at first because I heard a loud bang outside, figure it would take them a long time to fix. It definitely reminded me about having proper back up power.
Wow doesnt seem that long Vex.
I know right. Although it felt like things started out slow as I kept tweaking the system, but then she took off!

So happy with this whole project so far.

I'm hoping to go vertical in a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom