Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Hahah, I can't wait to put him in or around my mouth. Lmfao!

It's a CBD strain, not my choice of high, but I couldn't resist. .

Yessirrr! Sour Deez is my all time favorite, mix in some OG Kush, and I'm sold!!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Thanks a bunch, DW!! Makes me smile. .

It's a simple setup, but let me know if you ever have any questions.

Cheers!
Hey Vex did u diy the pot?
Keen to try it. Any instructions??
And your lady looking great buy the way!!!

I can't wait to get the F out of work!!! Smoke, trim Catalina, and smoke some more.

Just saying....

I can't wait to get the F out of work!!! Smoke, trim Catalina, and smoke some more.

Just saying....
Enjoy mate!!!

Hahah, I can't wait to put him in or around my mouth. Lmfao!

It's a CBD strain, not my choice of high, but I couldn't resist. .

Yessirrr! Sour Deez is my all time favorite, mix in some OG Kush, and I'm sold!!
Curious....do CBD Strains more of a body high....or you feel....?

Enjoy mate!!!
Thanks, bro! Your girls are look great btw.
Curious....do CBD Strains more of a body high....or you feel....?
I'll let you know when I try it for sure.

From what I read, CBD strains offer the medicinal benefits, anti-inflammatory, and anti-anxiety, without the psychoactive effects.

Thanks, bro! Your girls are look great btw.

I'll let you know when I try it for sure.

From what I read, CBD strains offer the medicinal benefits, anti-inflammatory, and anti-anxiety, without the psychoactive effects.
I wanna try it...and someday will.....but don't have the heart to grow it...Pls, Pls...let us know how it is.

I wanna try it...and someday will.....but don't have the heart to grow it...Pls, Pls...let us know how it is.
And Thx! I try to keep it simple and single (plant wise)...dont have alot of extra time, but a hobby is needed!

Picked up some amazing looking and smelling Sour Kush. Mmmmm, can't wait to get home later.

Also grabbed a preroll of....drum roll please...PENNYWISE! .

420-magazine-mobile960474881.jpg

Gotta be killer smoke with a name like Pennywise .

Daddy is hoooome and Cat is looking mighty fine. Ready for her trim a bit later.

420-magazine-mobile393769049.jpg

Just sparked up some SK....tastes yummy af!

420-magazine-mobile183144020.jpg

Hey Vex did u diy the pot?
Keen to try it. Any instructions??
And your lady looking great buy the way!!!
Yessirr. I wanted a hybrid system which would take advantage of different styles, RDWC, Aeroponics, and EbbnFlow drainage. Came up with this bad boy! Lol

Glad you like. Depending on your space and preferences, I'm sure we can help you build a sweet system.

Back
Top Bottom