Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I think my next grow will be Godzilla Glue and Gelato #33. I can get seeds and/or clones near by.

I'd be interested in the Godzilla glue. Who makes it. All the gorilla glue genetics are amazing

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Looks like Pua Mana, 1st Hawaiian Pakalōlō Seed Bank, created this hybrid.

I'll be getting mine from a place near Mass. They sell seeds and clones. May even start with clones...let's see.

Quick photo update:

420-magazine-mobile318694783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1670705394.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2001363197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1044351372.jpg

Hey Vex, sorry I am so late, I thought I sub'd a while back but apparently I didn't. Here for the party brother!

Good morning, all!

No major changes, but like sharing photos. . . .

420-magazine-mobile147373242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2042273271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115599627.jpg

Hey Vex, sorry I am so late, I thought I sub'd a while back but apparently I didn't. Here for the party brother!
Welcome, Van Stank!

No worries, bro. We still have lots of growing to do. .

Glad to have a fellow Masshole here for the riide.
Cant wait to see what she looks like at 2' tall .
I know man, I'm so excited.

I'm going to pick a date, and go vertical no matter what. I fear she'll out grow the 2x2 space if I allow the arms to reach the edge fully, as the tent gets sucked in a bit when sealed. I would hate to lose precious trichomes due to outter colas rubbing against tent walls during late flower.

Thoughts?

May be a smart move, once she goes vertical i see her expanding outwards as well.

Yea, that's why I thought. Especially seeing how fat your colas are, I'll need the space.

Say, 2 weeks? I'll use that time to make sure shorter arms catch up.

Thanks for the co-sign, makes me less nervous. Ha!

I'm going to try my best to not stunt her too much going forward. I'll LST daily, but only trim once this week and next week, then vertical...

The vertical push is going to be as great as the fluxing has been. Looking forward to it Vex.

Thanks, SD. It's going to be an experience, that's for sure. .

If your planning vertical growth, top the 2 main arms and allow a little time for them to recover and grow out a bit. Couple of weeks should be good. Gives you an extra cola on each side and it's how the master fluxer does it. :passitleft:

I think so too, buddy. It should give her enough time, and space down the road

A couple shots after today's nap and light lst/tip spreading. Keeping longer arms low so others can catch up. I'll also be competing a fresh res change shortly..

420-magazine-mobile255476100.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1382087554.jpg

Back
Top Bottom