Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

How much space ya got vex? Mine went to flower with 14 limbs on each side. 28 main colas in total and you have seen my space. It's only 2x2 with a serious hight restriction. From what my bad eyes can see your about at that point now. :passitleft:

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Our spaces are similar, buddy.

She'll have 27 limbs if I top the mains now. I'm very happy with that number. .
420-magazine-mobile1599439626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2088774981.jpg

She's ready to bolt! .
I concur. I'll top the mains tomorrow night, she'll be 70 days in Veg.

Nice. Glad she's not too far behind. .

How much longer would you have vegged?

My plan; top mains tomorrow and let her continue to stretch horizontally for the next 2 weeks, then see if she's ready to go vertical.

I have a bit more vertical space to work with. I'm hoping she hits 2 feet tall when it's time to chop.

If I remember right I left it about 20 days after topping before I started building vert. She went to flower with about 8 inches of vertical growth at 110 days. Didn't really stretch, only gained 3 inches in flower. Building vert takes tiiiime. :dreamy:

Vex, I think you should get NASA on speed dial. When you cut that gal loose and let her go with some leaves she may make the shuttle look like a bottle rocket... Good vibes your way.

What if you let her go vert for the last week before flip should gain you some height and solar panels for large bud growth.

If I remember right I left it about 20 days after topping before I started building vert. She went to flower with about 8 inches of vertical growth at 110 days. Didn't really stretch, only gained 3 inches in flower. Building vert takes tiiiime. :dreamy:
She only stretched 3" during flower? I assumed it would grow close to double the size at harvest. Maybe in this method they don't stretch much after flip?
Vex, I think you should get NASA on speed dial. When you cut that gal loose and let her go with some leaves she may make the shuttle look like a bottle rocket... Good vibes your way.

What if you let her go vert for the last week before flip should gain you some height and solar panels for large bud growth.
Bro, thank you! She will be fun to watch grow vertically. I appreciate the great vibes!!
I think, hope, that he's gonna build much vert before flip. At least 6 inches. The higher she goes before flip the better. Got at least a month before flower yet. :passitleft:
Correct. I plan to flip once she hits 14"-18" tall, however long it takes. .

Catalina, unchained! .

420-magazine-mobile944119237.jpg
420-magazine-mobile447118493.jpg

I'm going to spark a spliff, eat dinner, then tie her down again. I'll leave the shorter limbs a bit higher.

Quick Update:

Strapped her down and some tip spreading. I will adjust daily going forward, focusing on lowering the longest limbs this week and next.

420-magazine-mobile161826126.jpg
420-magazine-mobile390588524.jpg
420-magazine-mobile553082064.jpg

Glad to see her coming along so strong. Looks healthy and happy! Have you smoked any Cookies Kush before this grow?
Thanks, man! So far so good.

No sir, but I am a fan of all the cookie crosses I've had the pleasure of smoking. Looking forward to it.

Quick morning shot. .

420-magazine-mobile460996216.jpg

I'm thinking of topping one of the bent limbs as ScrogDawg suggested, giving her 28 colas. The odd number is messing with my slight OCD. .

420-magazine-mobile2087951603.jpg

Thoughts?

Go for it! You know you want to! Lol
Hahaha....you get me...awww. lol

I figure that limb will get topped with the mains tonight and have time to stretch before going vertical.
I agree do it, it would mess with my ocd too lol.
Lol!! I keep staring at it like....."something is off...." .

Hey gang!

I had planned on topping the mains tonight, but think they need more time. What do you guys think?

420-magazine-mobile457955255.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1443396490.jpg

420-magazine-mobile452704520.jpg

Back
Top Bottom