Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I threw this together in hopes the slightly larger location becomes available soon. The last location fell threw months ago....let's see.

Still a work in progress...need to add pumps, fans, etc. Lol

7'x4'x7'

420-magazine-mobile517344946.jpg
420-magazine-mobile208630082.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1280297821.jpg
420-magazine-mobile421826718.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1482065193.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Nice images Vex! What software did you use? I hope Sketchup as I got it the other day but didnt use it yet.

Question; My clones all have alternating nodes. Is it possible to flux with them? My concern is that with alt nodes, even when you top the middle, there is still a higher up and a lower down branch which gives me the impression that the auxins will favor the higher branch and keep on truckin single cola style. Am I reading this all wrong?

Also, here's a pic of the split plant I had to tape up. I know she's looking wretched, I neglected her a LOT, but have recently enjoyed a lot of spare time to do things like clean up my grow and habits, so I am in the process of pulling everything together. At any rate, she's heading to bloom possibly as soon as this weekend, or beginning of next week. I started her on transition nutes already too.
IMG_20170622_171821998.jpg

I use MicroSoft 3D Builder, it's free.

420-magazine-mobile931909473.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1324402237.jpg

As for Fluxing with clones, we were thinking it could be possible with the right cutting. One could attempt to lower the apical side to force even growth?

Thanks for sharing!

Yessir, the water pump will sit at the end, pumping water back into the reservoir.

The water level will be set high enough for the Dewey Misters to do justice.

Example:

420-magazine-mobile741303019.jpg

We'll be purchasing a bigger water chiller as well.

Ok cool, debating on whether to run a system like yours or do an ebb & flow type setup.

I'm liking these Dewey Misters too much for me to ever try Ebb&Flow. Lol

Although you did very well in your last grow with that type of system.

I mean ill have a res under my tote ill pump water to the tote and have a drain going back into the res.

Ahh, ok, I don't know why automatically pictured a table full of rockwool. Haha

Yes, that would work great! It will cut your total grow height though, depending how deep your res will be.

My sog wont be vegged for long, it'll be mainly for breeding seeds.

Perfect!

I was thinking of building a mini RADDWC for clone growing & gifting.

Haha, thought it would cause a giggle. .

Catalina is looking happy after her nap. No fluxing today.

Looks like the right side has just about caught up.

Whoot!

420-magazine-mobile1369923188.jpg
420-magazine-mobile89810277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1474945724.jpg
420-magazine-mobile502817451.jpg

Back
Top Bottom