Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Yes, that's something I've noticed from my clones. One of the fluxing plants is still growing even so all of her clones have been as well.
Whoot! Thank you. I'm very happy to hear that!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Whoot! Thank you. I'm very happy to hear that!

For sure, here's what they look like...
420-magazine-mobile1601644440.jpg

Vs
420-magazine-mobile1169614560.jpg

Quick update:

Fluxed. .

I lowered the left (apical) side a bit more than the right.

420-magazine-mobile2025286106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1596426643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1226005355.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1010786747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1585595814.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1919478851.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1231605036.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1663236115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1046651778.jpg

So fun!!

Hmmm, it seems my GJ Mobile photo isn't updating. Still shows an older photo of the bottom tent pumps?

Welcome, CoopExquisite!

Thanks, she really is making me proud. .

Very cool plant vex! It looks like some kinda green monster that is strapped to a table.
Taming the beast!!! She's a glutton for punishment. .

I'm good, DA. How about you?

That makes me smile, thanks!!

Hey vex i jus relized ur title says u have the perfect sun the dwarf star for a light well i was just wanting to get another owners perspective on how far do u hang urs above the plants also do u put it in ur veg or flower tent i got mine in my veg/auto tent guna be getting one more to put up in the flower tent since i like it so much but yea jus figured id ask ya an c wat u thought about the light

Welcome, BlazinJones!

This light is awesome so far, as you know. So happy I bought it and would recommend to anyone growing in small to medium spaces.

Right now I have it about 30" away. May raise it a bit if I see any leaves start to show stress due to my 2'x2.5' tent heat issues. So far she's loving the PS Spectrum!

Just got home to find her trying to rip up the retraints. .

420-magazine-mobile24474622.jpg

Oh yea. Im going to lower the left now. Tee Hee....she likes it.

Back
Top Bottom