Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Same here, bro! Definitely happy I chose to try this training method. Has been lots of fun and educational.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

For all of us lol I wanted to flux all the plants I have going but it didn't happen. The NL Mutant started with three branches per node so that got messed up lol. Do u find it's easy to do in DWC as opposed to soil? I fell like the growth rate would be better this way.

I appreciate it. :)

Well, I've never grown in soil, this is actually my 2nd grow, first was a failed 2 bucket DWC due to heat and high water temps.

I would imagine fluxing in hydro will help with faster growth. These Deweys have been great, too!

I plan to build a 4'x5' (4) tote+Reservoir RADDWC in the near future, sitting under a Perfect Sun COB.

May or may not Flux, thinking of Scrogging instead. Let's see!

Scrogging done right will give very big yields
Yea bro, I've seen some great scrog grows (Scrogdawg's design being one of them) and think it'll work out nicely for the space. I would love to flux all 4, but feel it may take longer to complete.

You can go to web view and check out Stinky Snids training tips, worth the read.

Yea bro, I've seen some great scrog grows (Scrogdawg's design being one of them) and think it'll work out nicely for the space. I would love to flux all 4, but feel it may take longer to complete.

Do you have 2 flower tents? Or just one? If only the 1 you'll have to wait for your fluxing girl anyways. I love the mainlining myself and it is much quicker.

I was going to do a flux a couple grows back and just did a manifold instead. Worked out well.

I was going to do a flux a couple grows back and just did a manifold instead. Worked out well.

I'm already missing the SMH moments when newbs jump on LAs journal with a comment like, "nice manifold man".

Haha that's what I meant, manifold. So many words/terms I mixed them up.

I'm already missing the SMH moments when newbs jump on LAs journal with a comment like, "nice manifold man".
Haha. Yea, I remember reading those comments.
You can go to web view and check out Stinky Snids training tips, worth the read.
I'll be sure to read up.
Do you have 2 flower tents? Or just one? If only the 1 you'll have to wait for your fluxing girl anyways. I love the mainlining myself and it is much quicker.
If things work out, I'll be moving this tent with flux to a new location. I then plan to build a sealed 7'x4'x7' mylar "tent" for the 4 site system.

The question is; should I clip some clones from Catalina and attempt to build a manifold for a sweet 4x5 scrog? I understand its not ideal to manifold clones. Correct?

Pics of today's fluxing coming soon. .

Yes, same. The symmetry is key....but, I may be able to manipulate the clone to grow evenly?

I've been reading Nebula and Nugbucket's manifolding tips. Great stuff!

I'm thinking, what if I take clones when it's time to top Catalina? I should have even nodes on each clone, right?

Back
Top Bottom