Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Remember, I flipped the lid 180, its original position. Sorry for the confusion. Lol

The right has caught up though, I trimmed the left side's fan leaves (used to be right, apical) in hopes the left can totally catch up. :)

There's a method to my madness...I think. Lol

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Keep the apical low and let the other side go a few days maybe

I'll lower it tomorrow. The next set of runners should be ready to staple by then....

I am thinking Vex's Rack....

Hahaha, love it!! She has no "safe" word. Lol

QMS: (Quick Morning Shots)

Just before lights out.

420-magazine-mobile1417678627.jpg
420-magazine-mobile178313282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1197788813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile38186496.jpg

How far from center until you let them stand up? Also, are you staying with a 6 head flux, or are you planning to expand?

How far from center until you let them stand up? Also, are you staying with a 6 head flux, or are you planning to expand?
I'm planning to let her reach the edges of the table, roughly 12" each way, then go vertical.

I hope to have 16-20 heads, which will be topped as well. Results will vary. Lol

That's some real S&M man - can't wait to see how that finishes

That's some real S&M man - can't wait to see how that finishes

Welcome, PhilsTheTent!!

Thank you!

subbed, looking nice, so much stuff going on,.. lol

you seem to like that foil tape,, :rofl:
Welcome, BoomShakalaka!

Ha..I love tape!!

Check out the video. .

Good morning, growers!

A few morning shots. I may defol/flux a bit tonight after a fresh res change.

420-magazine-mobile1413814265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1603550064.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1524758824.jpg
420-magazine-mobile182958708.jpg

Back
Top Bottom