Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

QDU: (Quick Daily Update) .

No training today, but did add some Z7, 4ml/Gal of each part, and lowered the Dwarf Star to 30".
420-magazine-mobile523035735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1129085892.jpg
420-magazine-mobile873623166.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1349082292.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Yessirr! .

Looks like the left side is finally catching up.

Whoot!

Top O'the mornin Vex! What's good in the hood?

G'day, SB!

The hood is hot! Lol

But I'm loving it. Gotta take every nice day we can in MA.

Hey All!

:welcome: to my new GJ where I attempt to flux 1 plant following Light Addicts' detailed steps (thanks LA!) in a hybrid Recirculating Aero Dewey Deep Water Culture rig, dubbed "RADDWC". Don't judge me. lol ;)

So please, sit back and enjoy the ride. Should be interesting, as PennyWise and BedroomFarmer have gotten great results so far with these Dewey Misters. I owe them for the ideas, offering advice and boosting my confidence, as well as many other members who've chopped it up with me since joining this amazeballs community. Thanks again!

The Dewey Club is definitely growing, pun intended.

Grow Plan: *Results may vary*

Strain: Cookies Kush (GSC x Rolex OG Kush)
Genetics: Feminized Hybrid - Indica Dominant 70/30
Stage: Seedling, "Catalina" was born on May 10th
Medium: Rapid root plug in grow stones
System: "RADDWC"
Light: PS Dwarf Star LED - 275 watts - Perfect Sun Spectrum
Grow Area: 2x2.5x6.7 Gorilla Grow Lite Tent
Tent Temp: 75-85F
RH: 45-55%
Ventilation: 6" Vortex inline exhaust fan w/ carbon filter - 10" Honeywell fan - 4" Clip on fan
Water temp: 60-70F
PH: 6.0-6.5
Initial PPM: TBD
Harvest Hopes: Aiming for at least 10 ounces dry.
Excitement Rating: Off the charts

Nutrients:

Seedling: PH'd water, and Mammoth P

Veg: Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow A&B, Rhino Skin, VooDoo Juice, B52, Sensizym, CalMag Xtra, Z7 and Mammoth P

Flower: Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B, Rhino Skin, B52, Sensizym, CalMag Xtra, Big Bud, Bud Factor X, Bud Candy, Carbo Load, Mammoth P, Z7, and Flawless Finish

Unfortunately there was a small leak, but I have fixed it. Soaked up all of the water after these photos were taken. I'll also be adding more foil tape on the totes to help block the light.

Video clip of running system coming soon. :)

A few photos!

420-magazine-mobile1278406000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1897618020.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1312095269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1090973428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile720388582.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1154264158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1728995466.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1785847924.jpg
420-magazine-mobile224166539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1841345431.jpg

I have yet to flip on the Dwarf Star. Using 2 CFL bulbs at the moment.

420-magazine-mobile275802904.jpg

Wow mate I don't even know what fluxing is but I am impressed at your pipework! not that I know what it does yet but it looks very interesting

Could you possibly tell me what fluxing is Vexgrows?
Welcome, DogWash!

Thanks for the nice words. A little hybrid system I thought would be cool looking and efficient in a 2x2 space.
I've incorporated RDWC with Aeroponics, and Ebb/Flow style drain to reservoir.

Fluxing. I'd hate to butcher it, so I'll do one better, here is the link to Light Addict's original Flux journal.

Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

It will give you a better understanding than I could ever explain, as I'm still new to growing, let alone Fluxing. .

Unfortunately LA has stopped visiting this forum....for now. We hope!

I want to help continue sharing his amazing techniques.

No way on Earth LA still isn't trolling threads anonymously, so he still gets to see his techniques live on. My mentor is also mo longer on this site, but his efforts invested in me and others continue to be shared onward. LA was definitely an inspiration to thousands, and please keep reading past his flux threads and check out his "Deathstar" grow. Now that was Flux to the MAX!

No way on Earth LA still isn't trolling threads anonymously, so he still gets to see his techniques live on. My mentor is also mo longer on this site, but his efforts invested in me and others continue to be shared onward. LA was definitely an inspiration to thousands, and please keep reading past his flux threads and check out his "Deathstar" grow. Now that was Flux to the MAX!
I sure hope he still lurks. :)

That Death Star is a master piece!

Good morning, BF!

No morning shots...was late for work. Lol.

I'll post some pics this evening. Glad you are enjoying this journey. .

Fair play Vex - i get fluxing now :

Looks like some extreme LST & I'm an LST kinda guy - nice one :)
Sweet. I knew his explanation would be best. Lol

Same here, I love manipulating this resilient plants. Watching it take form day by day is beyond therapeutic.

Back
Top Bottom