Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

When mine were in veg temps hit the 80's and the girls didnt bat an eye after i started using z7

At Penny's recommendation I am using z7 and I'm in a wicked hot unfinished garage. I am about to embark on my 2nd grow should be interesting. First grow was in coco

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I'm sure the chiller will work wonders once all of the electronics are out of the tent. Hoping to make that happen this weekend.

Stop making fun of me lmao I wanted it yesterday
At Penny's recommendation I am using z7 and I'm in a wicked hot unfinished garage. I am about to embark on my 2nd grow should be interesting. First grow was in coco
Good stuff! I'll tune in!
Remember to add z7 every 2-3 days
Roger that, just added 4ml of each part.

Good morning, Growheads!

Took a few shots before her 6 hour nap.

Looks like the left side is starting to catch up!

420-magazine-mobile540959270.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1372085774.jpg

Gracias!! I swear, this fluxing technique is perfect for my OCD tendancies....I love to watch her grow after heavy manipulation.

I'm a long standing fan of LA's work and am very sad he has left us (hopefully just for now), so today at work while browsing the site on my phone, I saw the title for this thread and knew I had to tag along. I will read through the 16 pages in the coming days (I'm a slow read when stoned) and get current asap. I'm eager to see what you've been through thus far. Needless to say, I'm subbed for this one!

Welcome, SkyBound!

Happy to have you join us, especially as you've followed LA's work over the years and can share some input. Total noobie, here. .

I am utterly fascinated with his techniques, and hope to successfully follow his steps.

So far I am thrilled with the whole grow.

Enjoy!

Another quick update..tee hee..

I lowered the left, as I feel they are close enough now. Also removed 1 set of larger fan leaves on the right. .

420-magazine-mobile1578526105.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259041223.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1749447645.jpg

Are you gonna march the branches across the foil with the staples?

Nice progress! I feel this set up works best from seed, is that correct?

I would think so, but it might be possible from a clone I suppose if you built a riser like Vex did. Even if just a couple inches higher than the reservoir,pot,etc.

Can you supercrop the branches to make it easier to get them going horizontal? That knuckle that develops when your plant heals from supercropping is so strong .

Nice progress! I feel this set up works best from seed, is that correct?
Thank you! Yes, would be ideal to start with seed for an even frame. Although I suppose one could use clones, but would need to find the most symmetrical node to start with. Can be trained to grow even.

Example:

Seed
420-magazine-mobile365694957.jpg
Clone
420-magazine-mobile1443822028.jpg

I would think so, but it might be possible from a clone I suppose if you built a riser like Vex did. Even if just a couple inches higher than the reservoir,pot,etc.

Can you supercrop the branches to make it easier to get them going horizontal? That knuckle that develops when your plant heals from supercropping is so strong .
Yes! I built the riser for my staples idea. Lol seems to be working out. :)

I think supercropping a clone to form the Flux could work.

Quick shots after more training.
420-magazine-mobile437356957.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1602312412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1913710327.jpg
I've incorporated these little bad boys to help keep everything uniformed.
420-magazine-mobile979573714.jpg

Back
Top Bottom