Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Very nice you can really see the growth now. She's growing very well. The end result is gonna be awesome keep it up it's looking great!

LA would be proud!

Much appreciated, bros!!

She looks so naked! .

Here we go!

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

So do you time the roots hitting water with the defol and flux training on purpose or is it just an awesome coincidence?
Bad luck on the stem snapping. Any chance to save it for a clone?

I wanted to wait for the main stems to reach the foam table before going horizontal. The roots reaching the water at that time is definitely coincidence and a plus! As PW mentioned, his girls exploded after they reached the water. :)

Yea, it was a learning experience to say the least. Lol She'll be fine, I'll be able to fill the middle down the road.

Unfortunately I don't have space for clones at the moment. I may try clipping some clones from her down the road as well.

That middle should grow back, it will be an ongoing battle i think. Lol

Yea, may take a bit longer to fill, but will get there once I bend back the stems per LA's instructions.

Example:
420-magazine-mobile119670973.jpg

I'm excited to get home to see how much she stretched, if any. I know she needs to bounce back from the defol.

That shouldnt take long at all, im interested in seeing how she takes to it.

Welcome, BigBudz!

Thank you! She's a trooper battling the heat.

Few shots after her nap, officially going horizontal now. .

420-magazine-mobile357218261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1694150827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1203211262.jpg
420-magazine-mobile664141825.jpg

Feeling good about this grow so far. I hope to move the tent this weekend, while she's still young.

Let's see.

No doubt, fluxing isnt easy to pull off but you're gonna nail it.

I started the flux a bit late, but she seems to be on course now.

The RADDWC has been a work in progress. I keep tweaking things here and there.

Whoot!!

Good morning, friends!

She looked happy this morning, ends are starting to point up.

Another fluxing update later today, with pics. .

Back
Top Bottom