Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

It's that time again, update time! :)

Came home to tent sitting at 92F. Seems the C02 pads and wet towel to increase humidity helped a bit, although I wish it was lower.

Catalina is loving it, and it's her 1st month Bday! .

420-magazine-mobile166711625.jpg
420-magazine-mobile623418945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile85658640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile455306167.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Sweet, roots are in the water now. Mine exploded with growth once the roots found the res. Hang on to hat it's gonna get crazy now.

I'm stoked, PW! Ty!

I'll let her stretch another day, then start training her to go parallel with table. Ordered the panda film.

Awesome job Vex. Now your in for a real ride

Yep should start moving fast in here now

Just be gentle with her, dont want to split anything
Oh, I'll do my best. Lol

That's why "Be Gentle" is in the title, as a reminder. .

420-magazine-mobile1306561695.jpg

Once its starts growing at an accelerated rate it will be easier to train. How long are you going to flux it?

Not sure, I guess until it fills the 2x2, then flip once the tops reach 12-16". We'll see how she does.

Yea, and feel I'm actually behind a bit. He starts going horizontally very early.

Yours started out below the growing surface but its ready now, no biggie.

Looks good but I think you should defoil if following light addict... that's how he starts the horizontal growth

Yours started out below the growing surface but its ready now, no biggie.
Yea, I had to let her stretch a bit due to the foam table and staples idea. I'll defol and train this evening.
Looks good but I think you should defoil if following light addict... that's how he starts the horizontal growth
Thanks GreenThumb! I will defol today.
Wow I can see the growth, awesome!
Whoot! Thanks MsSinful! I'm so pumped.
Keep up the good job Vex. You are doing great. Maybe one day in the future I will follow suit, you are getting growth and it will kick in any time now in the vertical growth.
Thank you, Angel! You will love the Deweys!
Looks great Vex. Very nice job!
Thanks, Jay! All a learning process for me. I appreciate all of the luv from this awesome community!

Stay tuned, tonight she'll get a trim!!

Quick morning shot!

420-magazine-mobile1245936690.jpg

So.....I decided to proceed with the flux before her nap...

Looks a bit drastic, but I needed to get it level with the table in order to create a nice frame. In retrospect, I should have cut the foam in half to make it thinner. Oh well, it'll just take a bit longer to veg.

Before:

420-magazine-mobile1774338927.jpg
420-magazine-mobile309224455.jpg

After:

420-magazine-mobile1571133421.jpg

I was going to save the 4 middle stems/nodes, but 1 snapped easily as I tried to train them. I'm still learning, although I barely touched it and "snap". Grrrr!

420-magazine-mobile17624926.jpg
420-magazine-mobile706666731.jpg

Ended up trimming the other 3. Fresh fluxing start...

420-magazine-mobile161579566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1001381324.jpg

Back
Top Bottom