Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Looking good... I haven't done a Flux myself but just recently read the entire journal(2 weeks worth) and remember LA saying to let the ends turn up to the light as you continue to train to keep the constant growth

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Thanks, GT. I remember reading that as well. You can see in my last updated photos how they started to point up before I trained them horizontal again with garden staples. I'll continue this as she grows.

Let's see how she looks when I get home in 2 hours. :)

Quick update:

She seems good with the training so far. I lowered the right side so the left could catch up little.

420-magazine-mobile1955143255.jpg
420-magazine-mobile772727006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1913677011.jpg

A shot through my UV protection glasses. .
420-magazine-mobile2109211001.jpg

Looking on track, yep keep the right pinned down. Its apical for sure.

Looking on track, yep keep the right pinned down. Its apical for sure.
Definitely! Thanks for confirming
Looking Awesome Vex. She is starting to perk up.
You rock! Loving it!

I removed the staples on the left for now...see how it goes.
420-magazine-mobile1715226301.jpg
Frozen bottle helped lower water temp to 66F
420-magazine-mobile1116496743.jpg

These are the garden staples I cut.
420-magazine-mobile1813229309.jpg

I see an ice bottle, is it working ok for you Vex? I always say whatever works lol
Yea, my small 72W water chiller needs the help due the high tent temps. The chiller alone has kept the water temps from going over 74F, but even that's too high. The frozen 2Liter lowered it to 66F.

My last grow's water temps reached 85F without the chiller....YIKES!

So true, make it work! Lol

Z7 helps a lot with high temps also
Hell yea!! I only added 1ml of each bottle per gallon. 5 gallon were used in the last res change.

Can I add more now to supplement?

Yea, my small 72W water chiller needs the help due the high tent temps. The chiller alone has kept the water temps from going over 74F, but even that's too high. The frozen 2Liter lowered it to 66F.

My last grow's water temps reached 85F without the chiller....YIKES!

So true, make it work! Lol
Damn Vex that's insane

When mine were in veg temps hit the 80's and the girls didnt bat an eye after i started using z7

Back
Top Bottom