Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Thanks, BF! Loving your sponsored GJ so far.

Quick update:

I completed a fresh res change. Only mixed up 4 gallons this time.

Decided to replace the metal staples for the green wire. I would imagine the coating will cause less abrasion? Plus, I can cut the green "staples" to size a lot easier.

Getting my Flux on!

420-magazine-mobile1483088290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1612543095.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1388382465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile113485260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1511012613.jpg
420-magazine-mobile488244540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile579360314.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

FWIW, I've never seen a Catalina that wasn't down right gorgeous ...

Looking great so far Vex, i use that green wire for my training. Works a charm.

Thanks, PW!

Yes, works a lot better, and I have a good amount for free.

Gonna get real sweet here soon, shes growing fast!
The growth has been great, even with daily defol/fluxing. I may wait 2 days between trimmings going forward, unless I see the need to snip.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Definitely. I trained heavy at first to help establish a straight-ish frame. I'll let her stretch.

She seems to be loving the nutrient strength. I may up it a tad next res change.

Vex, That is looking so cool. Makes me wonder what 4 of them would look like on 4 big tubs... LOL

I will be following this for sure.

Sounds like a plan, your nailing this one Vex
Keep it up Vex you are making us all wanna see and know more lol
Hehe...so happy you guys are intrigued! .
Looking good, Vex.
Welcome, Lazarus! Thank you!
Vex, That is looking so cool. Makes me wonder what 4 of them would look like on 4 big tubs... LOL

I will be following this for sure.
Welcome, JustMeds!

Thanks! It would be a lovely sight to see, nice and bushy.
I hope to have a larger space some day soon. I'll attempt a 4-6 site grow similar to this one. .

P.S. I'm in awe at your RDWC system. Kudos!

Hell yea, GG!!

It's definitely going to be interesting, with my beginner's skill level.

Back
Top Bottom