Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Wow...great compliments, SB! Get "Vexxed!" Haha, I like it! I aimed to follow LA's awesome steps, while adding a little touch of my own.

I was given some of these copper wires, then cut to size/stripped ends. Seem to work perfectly, I can make longer stripped ends as the stems thicken.

420-magazine-mobile1604743865.jpg

This Zebra wire looks great too.

420-magazine-mobile214001441.jpg

Not sure how long it will take for the runners to reach the edge of the foam table, but that's when she'll go vertical and topped.

Thanks again, bud, made my morning better. . .

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Awesome man! It just so happens that I have several rolls of that solid core wire from all the electronics shit I'm working on. Now all I need is some foam board and duct tape, oh and of course a seedling with paired nodes. That brought up another set of questions, or maybe just one.

When back reading LA's original writeup, I noticed he is using the side branches at the node just above the 1 finger leaves (above cotyledons). Is this where you spread yours too? Before incising the plant, do you let those side branches stretch out some before removing the top? Also, is there an adjustment period for the plant to regroup and then begin flowing the auxins to the side remaining shoots? That last question I presume so because prior to being topped down to only side branches I would think that the majority of the auxins would reside at the highest point in the plant, though I can't remember exactly how that process went as it's been a while since I read that stuff. Any added insights to this would be so helpful for me to form a plan. Thanks in advance brother!

Quick Daily Update:

Gave her a Snip N Clip, and completed a fresh res change, 4 gallons. So far she is pumping along, I'm very happy with the results so far. She's not skipping a beat.

420-magazine-mobile234211930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1447917290.jpg

420-magazine-mobile938560386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1883364345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile548940295.jpg

QDU:

Not much going on, but I did lower the ends to let the next of runners bask in the, Perfect Sun...see what I did there? Lol

420-magazine-mobile1054042894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342981911.jpg
420-magazine-mobile542380753.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1729302310.jpg

You're some kinda bad ass aren't ya, cos that looks bad ass bro
Haha. It's been fun, that's for sure!
How many arms are you going to do again?

Not 100% sure yet, I guess i'll let it reach the edge and go from there. Looks like I may get about 20 arms by then.

Also playing around with a "double flux" idea by bending 4 arms towards the middle and allowing 2-4 arms to shoot off from each. So would an additional flux of colas in the middle. Let's see...

Flux within a Flux, like Inception, but with WEEEED!

I thought about you doing something like that but didn't want to shit in your thread. But since you mention it, DO IT. That would be so cool.:thumb:

Lol sounds awesome
Hehe, thanks! Lets see if I can pull it off.
lol interesting
Have you ever had a dream?
Have you ever had a dream......
Onnnnn weeeeeeeeed?
Lmao. That scene popped in my head after I typed it. Haha
I thought about you doing something like that but didn't want to shit in your thread. But since you mention it, DO IT. That would be so cool.:thumb:
Never man, all ideas, advice and critiques are welcome. I'm still learning.

I made a 3D model of the "DF" Double Flux, but forgot to save to my phone. I'll share it later this afternoon.

Morning shot. .

420-magazine-mobile1748144087.jpg

QDU:

Letting her stretch before tomorrow's fluxing torture.

420-magazine-mobile2062156271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1450199256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1419851982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile267548515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1955338826.jpg

Playing with this "DF" idea, although I may be a bit overzealous. .

420-magazine-mobile796813418.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1000353835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile255221535.jpg
420-magazine-mobile930728969.jpg

Back
Top Bottom