Unstoppable Vlad Goes Into Space - Journal 4.0 - Colombian Gold - DWC - LED

Hello Comrades,

The 2 plants, are indeed female.

Plenty of herb to enjoy while this show slowly develops into an exciting story.

I'm glad for you Chenzi that your experiments are working out with favorable results!

Vlad

IMG_015947.JPG
IMG_015849.JPG

I know I know, they need to improve more before going to 12/12.
The one on the left is the plant that shows the best result for recovery so far.
The right side plant is lagging behind... decided to water every 48 hours so they can get that rootball established.

Clones are coming along nicely. Will upload some root pics tomorrow

IMG_018843.JPG
IMG_018945.JPG
IMG_018446.JPG

:bongrip: Vlad

Are you going to pot up 1 more time? I'm going to try a coco DTW SOLO cup on a timer. Those girls are going to drink that volume likely twice a day. Looking green VP!

Great Idea :thumb:

No up pot. Earlier I mentioned that I would "flood and drain", but then realized drain to waste was better. Vlad is using some of his hydro gear and a timer is one of the goodies. "on" time is 30 seconds and can be set to as little as one feed per day, appropriate for a sweet DIY top feed drain to waste. Will feed them more and more times per day as I see they want it.

For now they are still building that root ball ...
And once they fill the cup, the automated top feed will keep them satiated. It's my experiment :bongrip:
Good luck with your solo cup, what is DTW? (noob question:clown:)

V

Hello Comrades, happy Shatterday. The Pigs are out in force tonight, be safe if you're going to be out on the streets :bongrip:

Female #2 has finally reached a point where I am ready to send her to flower. All new leaves look good, vigor is good, roots are popping out of holes, she is getting thirstier.

I've decided to just go ahead and flower her by herself and some clones will follow suit.

::sigh:: Vlad will have to resort to using the 3000K CMH bulb 150W, at least it's fresh in the pack and should deliver 15K lumens. Need the red for buds
:bongrip:

I want this plant to make 150 grams and then I will be over the moon :rofl:

I will have to coax each mainlined cola to be 15 grams. 1 gram per watt

8 clones have been moved to coco, 2 still in water.

I have 4 clones of "purpley" and 6 clones of Female #2

IMG_019837.JPG
IMG_020045.JPG

Vlad :bongrip:

Happy Sunday comrades, I hope all is well on your family day, unless you've given that up for going to work :lot-o-toke:

Oh yes, finally my journal is alive again :dreamy: Now I can enjoy the fun part : BUDS!
I am building the flowering tent tomorrow so 12/12 is coming around the corner.
Until then, I'm giving Female #2 a few more days to veg it up
"Purpley" the mother plant will not be making it... I think she has had it with life?
Her clones will carry on in her honor for the next grow.
I think I am going to grow one purpley clone out for the "Solo Cup Challenge" thread.
Competition starts Feb 1st. Doing it just for the fun of friendly cannabis sportsmanship!

Go green storm trooper plant!!!

IMG_020653.JPG
IMG_020554.JPG

Vlad :bongrip:

Hello everyone,
In the spirit of giving my DWC adventure a break, I started new thread that was deleted but suddenly it is back.
Let's all watch my grow take off over on the other thread. Got the CMH working, part of the tent is done and 12/12 is starting tomorrow!!

:bongrip::bongrip:

Vlad's Coco Flux

After this one flowers out, I will surely give flood and drain a try back on my Hydro thread.

Peace comrades.

V

And finally, some fruits from the arduous labor that is this terrible journal.

:passitleft:

World's smallest clone is popping roots! Heh, only 5 weeks

This is from Female No.2 now known as explodey

IMG_025951.JPG
IMG_025854.JPG

The Mother, day 07 of flower
IMG_026346.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

UPDATES

So Purpley and Explodey each have 1 surviving clone. Whoopeee!!

They just very well be the next test subjects for restarting this journal :bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

Expodey survives, Purpley died.

Explodey at Day 18 in 12/12

IMG_041439.JPG

Vlad

Poor Purpley. What happened?

I've never seen a weed do this before but...
She simply lost the will to live, or maybe it was because I drowned her.
The jury is still out on that one.
Anywho Mr. Weasel, I've been talking about building a water cooled HPS but I feel like I need a break so will do that next grow.
Dual 150W tubes horizontal HPS in water cooled tank made of aluminum and glass.

I think Pink is overrated, LEDs have their place but I'm not totally convinced by what's on the market.

I am waiting to win a Mars Hydro 1200 and we'll see if that can change my opinion :bongrip:

Stay tuned Comrades, Purpley Clone and Explodey Clone coming to a journal near you.

V

Howsit Vlad just doing my rounds finally not gonna make it to everyone tonight but ill keep going till I'm done lol :thumb:

Howsit Vlad just doing my rounds finally not gonna make it to everyone tonight but ill keep going till I'm done lol :thumb:

High ComradeChronic

well the clones are still alive, they are stubborn as hell because I cut them in December and I know most of them have not rooted yet but at least one should have by now.

And Explodey is doing great!

Day 21 in flower phase.

IMG_044628.JPG
IMG_044435.JPG

I hope to get my "DWC" thread going again but it will be a while. Until then, all coco and no root reservoir is how it is.

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom