Tunkers Fogging Herb Garden

Dude, sorry about all the hassles. I know how it is. What’s the plan bro?
Well the speed bud is gonna produce sweet fuck all, so it's just there for a giggle now. The 2 critical mass are fine, it's probably been a good thing they we're stunted coz they woulda outgrown the fridge before the flower room is ready. And the 3 monster crops are still in reveg mode so I'm not concerned with them either. Couple weeks and they'll look like normal plants again and a couple more hopefully we'll be ready for flower room

As for the deer... They win... Lol

That deer needs to be introduced to my 270 Win. Is there a deer hunting season in Australia or are they like cows in India?
Not that I'm aware of... I wouldn't pay attention to that sort of thing anyway. Only reason there's deer near me is coz some fella used to have a deer farm nearby and he let them all go...

The fridge looks good for the most part Tunkers.
What the strain line up in the fridge again?
Speed bud auto in the middle. Will get absolutely nothing from it. 2 critical mass ( the other big fellas) and the other 3 are reveg clones, hence the crazy looking regrowth on them lol one is a sal from current grow, other 2 are from a mates plants got no idea of strain.

I think he killed the scrog grow, SD. That'd explain why no update or pics in so long.
I can't like that!!!!!! UUUUGGGHHHHH

Bummer...... :(

Dang.....that is almost as bad as having to get rid of them as I did.

Sorry Tunkers..... I can't say I know your pain, but I know it sucks...

Back
Top Bottom