Tunkers Seedsman Neville's Haze - Refrigerated

In true Tunks style, seedling managed to flop over through the night.. either tried stretching further then it could handle or the fan in my room was too much but she's propped up now

420-magazine-mobile766208553.jpg

420-magazine-mobile594648446.jpg

Everything else is looking fine. Except for the Nev of course lol I missed young Sal too much. Fucking hope this one recovers quicker lol

420-magazine-mobile1824867317.jpg

Tunkers what water are you using? You seem to be doing a lot of shit right and still no luck.
It's rainwater. Haven't had any problems with it yet. Use it on everything I grow.

I have a weird feeling those fucking new collars pinched the seedlings stem once I put it into the netcup and choked the bloody thing. I'll just leave it for now in case I'm over thinking it. Probably be dead tomorrow . It sucks when you learn all the problems with your setup the hard way...

Halfwit bag seedling didn't look any better sarvo so I put it in the aero bucket with Nev, who seems to be springing back to life . pushed the stem right down in hopes it'll just sprout more roots...

420-magazine-mobile697383961.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1538552708.jpg

Fuck the fogger for now. I'll just throw Sal's seeds through it until I can get it working good. And I'll use the powerfeed just for my DWC veg for the moment too.

Thought I should get back on topic and post an update on Nev. Slowly but surely..

420-magazine-mobile1747835854.jpg

420-magazine-mobile295303679.jpg

The little baggy seedling didn't make it. Too fragile for a) the collars I used and/or b) the fan forced fog...

A Sal junior seedling is now starting in a small fog bucket to get a bit more developed before chucking in the big fogmonster

420-magazine-mobile1107756752.jpg

420-magazine-mobile250770288.jpg

Please refrain from the "man in the little boat" comments (looking at you Scrogdawg!)

The way the Neville is clawing down with light green leaves is pretty classic over watering if you were growing in soil. In hydro you'd think it was a nitrogen toxicity, but then the leaves should be dark green with purplish stems to go along with the clawing.

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Thought I should get back on topic and post an update on Nev. Slowly but surely..

420-magazine-mobile1747835854.jpg

420-magazine-mobile295303679.jpg

The little baggy seedling didn't make it. Too fragile for a) the collars I used and/or b) the fan forced fog...

A Sal junior seedling is now starting in a small fog bucket to get a bit more developed before chucking in the big fogmonster

420-magazine-mobile1107756752.jpg

420-magazine-mobile250770288.jpg

Please refrain from the "man in the little boat" comments (looking at you Scrogdawg!)

that totally looks like a vahina!

The way the Neville is clawing down with light green leaves is pretty classic over watering if you were growing in soil. In hydro you'd think it was a nitrogen toxicity, but then the leaves should be dark green with purplish stems to go along with the clawing.

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
Yeah it definitely looks overwatered. I originally had the sprinkler heads going every 3hrs I think - whatever the fog was on, and then once I noticed the new growth coming back all curled I changed it to only 4 squirts a day. They have actually started to raise ever so slightly since doing that (hard to tell in that picture, but you can trust me lol) so maybe in the next day or so it'll looking better. It's not dieing at least...

Back
Top Bottom