Tunkers Fogging Herb Garden

I believe a couple is two, and a few is three or more. Several is just too many melons for one man lol
No such thing as too many. Maybe too many when the wife finds out though (or girlfriend). ;)

Guess you are right about the wording...... :)

HEY!!! I DROPPED BY TO SAY HIGH!!!!! YOU WERE NOT HOME, BUT I TOOK YOUR LAST BEER!!
IT WAS TASTY!! WHILE I WAS IN THE FRIDGE I FOUND A SACK OF DRYING BUDS AND TOOK ONE :rollit:

THANKS, BRO!!! I'LL BE BACK WHEN YOU ARE AROUND. YOU'RE ALSO OUT OF MILK.

HEY I'M BACK AGAIN!!! I HAD TO KILL MY PLANTS AND STORE EVERYTHING!!!!! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO BUT COME HERE SCREAM AND ANNOY YOU NOW!!! WHEN YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS HALL OF MIRRORS??

BTW, YOU'RE OUT OF MILK AGAIN!!!! I TOOK AN OUNCE MADE A COB AND DRANK THE MILK WITH IT!!!

QUIT PLAYING POCKET POOL, AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE STILL BREATHING....

I SAW YOU LURKIN......WHAT THE HELL MAN???!!!!!

TOOK ANOTHER OF THE POPCORN BUDS...... JUST GONNA SMOKE IT... :yummy:

THE EGGS ARE BAD IN THE FRIDGE..... I WOULDN'T EAT ANYTHING FROM IN THERE....

Hope you come back soon. People are starting to think I'm an a$$.

Yeah sorry @Bonsaiweed hasn't been much going on in the fridge. Rootrots gone but they're stunted as fuck. Not sure the auto will be worth it. I'll take a photo later maybe. Having a lazy, no fucks given day today.

Sorry about the problems with the grow, and any other things in life that are unhappy. I hope you can get back to your happy place, if possible. I know there are people here if you need to talk, myself included.

Back
Top Bottom