Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

Not bad for bagseed, sometimes you can get luckey and find some real gems in bagseed. Personally, I like to stick to the proven genetics. But bagseed is great to get some practice in before risking your good beans, when your new that is. It looks pretty good though, nice work!

Man you sure got some shit going. Hope those last 3'ers's and 4's work well. You got the lights now. The seeds you started, well you probely won't see any till you pull, but you can bet you got some seed there. Long as the pollen wasn't 100% dead. Don't even get me to lie by trying to make a call on that. Lates

Here is little seed factory BlueBerry crossed with Cali Special
IMG_29211.JPG

IMG_29231.JPG

IMG_2927.JPG

IMG_2929.JPG

yes NEPharmer i too hope for a great producer....the pot was next biggest that i had....could have went with one half it's size :thedoubletake:.....Here is A 50 " Cali Special
IMG_2941.JPG

One week 12/12....so a little strech to go yet :yahoo:
IMG_2939.JPG

this one i cut out bottom of 18 quart container to give roots more room with second 18 quart container....and might need to do a 3rd 18 quart before it is done....reason i did it this way cause it is all i had ....plus 23 gallon container would have put the plant at 6 foot from floor....with more stretch on the way.
This pic i took with camera a couple feet from celling....over plant
IMG_2956.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

IMG_29573.JPG

IMG_2971.JPG

^420 brother, gonna need a step ladder and hedge trimmers for that one! I am shying away from the really tall ones for now, at least till we can gain some ceiling height..lol. That is a fine looking lady though, and I love the improv, way to make it work.

:thanks: GMT.....ya i think i will stick to 4-5 foot finish height....anything more is too much work to move and light only has 4' penetration ....after 4' light is doing nothing....so in my opinion, is wasted.
Now the first Cali Special...is a better height ...easier to handle....anyway
IMG_2995.JPG

except one top that was taller than rest so super cropped it....
IMG_29721.JPG

damn tunes, that cali special is a monster! I can't wait to see how much you yield from a plant that big. My ladies are just one week of 12/12 also, they're stretching like crazy. They're all a little under 30", so I should be safe. I was thinking they would only get to be 3', but all the nutes I've been giving them are making them grow like crazy.

Keep it up bro, you have a beautiful garden on your hands.

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 I think my fav will finish under 3' ...second one will be much bigger...but here is plant i have been waiting on....Blue Berry

IMG_29881.JPG

IMG_29921.JPG

IMG_29901.JPG

IMG_29911.JPG

IMG_29891.JPG

IMG_29872.JPG

California Special
IMG_29721.JPG

Cali Special...looks to be a super special plant it self...so might have two fav strains....both are covered with trichomes everywhere...under leaves....stems

nice tunes.. I'm not too far behind you so our bagseed harvests should be around the same time. That Cali Special is really turning into something special.. I'm going to have to add that one to my list of strains to grow. The problem is my list is getting too long haha

Back
Top Bottom