Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

Hey MountainHigh :thanks: for stopping by....I am guessing when i say...i need to use it within next couple months....I am waiting 2 weeks to pollinate selected ladies...thats when they will be ready. Last batch i saved in fridge with no rice and was only good for 3 or weeks before it went to mush ....so trying cool dark closet....if stored properly I think 3 months maybe more....for me i know for a fact it will store till i am ready for it....then wont be making seeds for awhile....but will save and try it down the road :smokin:

Need to bring Ladies back into picture...males are only good to get ladies pregnant....they are no fun to look at....:smokin:
after7.JPG

Wood Bro...you think I need another flower room? LOL...man they grow like weeds!....passing on a lot of clones to friend in need...have number down to 20 now i think :) and few of those are coming down soon
I have 5 bagseed plants in this group....for get me by bud.....still have to wait 7 weeks on the big BB....after those are gone will have 4-6 good size plants in flower at a time under 1200 watts

Here is a closer look at the ladies.....
IMG_27243.JPG

middle is a KC-33
IMG_27031.JPG

again KC-33
IMG_27051.JPG

above is bagseed (get me by bud)
IMG_27021.JPG

this is California Special
IMG_27061.JPG

more bag seed
and finally here is BudLady ...Bagseed that i have grown and breed for quiet a few months now...great stuff....just put her into flower
IMG_27181.JPG

Here is BB clones i took after flowering original plant....cleaned bottom of plant and rooted 4 clones
IMG_11792.JPG

the smallest two are ones i still have in veg....

IMG_26702.JPG

IMG_26733.JPG

And here they are now....glad i kept them in veg... they are both growing to be nice plants
7 weeks of veg since they rooted 9 weeks since i cut them from plant

:thanks: Wood.......Today I start making seeds......I harvested enough pollen from both males....little less so far on strain i made BudLady x KC-33...last night choped most of that male up put 4 bags over tops .....super cropped all branches so pollen will fall into bags....which were left open on top to keep air around it so it don't get too moist.....will give it couple more days then will chop it down....should have double what i have now in that plants pollen by then.

Plan is to back cross pollinate KC-33....which is 2-3 weeks into flowering....will also pollinate a branch with some pollen from Cali Special...just a few seeds 30 for whole plant......Then I am waiting to back cross Budlady.....she is only 3 days 12/12....same thing just a few seeds....maybe 15.

Now the genetics i want to focus on is Cali special....and she is ready today to get elprego ..... Cali special will be pollinated with Cali special pollen mostly 30- 40 seeds....but will also mark one branch and use some budlady x kc-33 pollen.....few seeds maybe 10

Lastly I put a very small BB clone into flower little over a week ago....so that whole plant will be pollinated with Cali special....50-100 seeds....will put another BB clone in flower for same thing but will use Budlady x KC-33 to seed up whole plant....again 50-100 seeds.......then remaining pollen will be stored in cool dark place....not sure how long it will last......but wont really need it after making seeds we want anyhow .....Next project will be fem seeds .........:reading420magazine:

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 yes and if i find a stray seed or two in bud i didnt want it to grow in will be no big deal cause it is all for personal use :roorrip:

:thanks: Leave Weaver ...yes testing breading waters....just could not turn up chance to back cross a great strain i found and made seeds with a little while back. And want to seed up BB cause i have no seeds....and hope new strain will be a good one...am sure they are when ya cross two good strains :reading420magazine:

OK update on ladies in flower room
most of ladies been in flower for 2-4 weeks one has been in about 6 and is being flushed now will chop it next week....get me by bud (bagseed)
IMG_27811.JPG

IMG_27911.JPG

some more bag seed...just to smoke til the real ladies are finished :yummy:
IMG_2784.JPG

IMG_27781.JPG

then we have a KC-33
IMG_2775.JPG

and finally We have one of each of the main strains this grow is all about...the real deals :yahoo:
California Special 18 days 12/12
IMG_27761.JPG

And BlueBerry 18 days 12/12
IMG_27791.JPG

Back
Top Bottom