Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

You can always cut a hole in the ceiling huh? JK All that height was a problem for me too. The hood really aims the lite down and leaves the top 1/4 in the shadows. I opted for the cool tubes they lite pretty much all over the room. You just need to be sure you have enough lite to do the extra square footage. Looks good Brother.

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 ....I hear that about list getting long :grinjoint: And green cheers on the harvest brother grower :passitleft:
:welcome: OldMedMan glad to have you along for the :surf:....:passitleft:

Well didnt want to ....but yes will cut a hole in the celling :bong: :thanks: for looking brother grower Wood :grinjoint:

NEPharmer....think i will let it grow out.....and trim a lot off bottom.....next plant i grow of this strain will be tied down like BB

Hey Bro was just speed reading hell why lie I can't read anyways, I was looking at your pic's. I did see one line you said,,'it's bag seed to fill in the space.' What Space? JK Looks like ya got a trip ready to roll, GL You know I'll peek in once and a while. Lates

:thanks: Wood Bro...well there is no room now LMAO :surf:
:thanks: Mmmmick ya think it is BB and CS for me...Here is day shift girls 2 weeks 12/12
IMG_3002.JPG

OK there is one really big(for me) Cali Special there then....
IMG_3019.JPG

IMG_30051.JPG

IMG_30091.JPG

IMG_3007.JPG

All the rest of the plants are BlueBerry....thats right ....whole room is BB :yummy:
IMG_3018.JPG

IMG_30151.JPG

IMG_3016.JPG

IMG_3017.JPG

This one is BB seed factory :thumb:
IMG_3012.JPG

IMG_30111.JPG

MMMMMmmmm. Blueberry green butter on blueberry pancakes. Talk about a breakfast of champions. Plants are looking excellant. I might have to order some cali seeds here in the future, just heard a lot a great things about them. Excellant work brother.

:thanks: GMT1975A green butter and blueberry pancakes does sound good :yummy: The smell on the cali is sweet almost orange smell...just took a test bud...will dry for a week and test:yummy:

:thanks: DocBud I enjoy reading yours weekly as well and that last haul was no joke...well done brother grower. :thumb:

:thanks: OldMedMan ....sure you can move in....only catch is I need bigger place...so i will move BB patch out there ....set me up a spot :surf:

:thanks: NEPharmer....appreciate you following along....:surf:

:thanks: siscokid glad to grow with all you growers...a lot of us starting out at same time....seeing us grow...literally and learn ...then grow better has been a life rewarding experience....glad to have you and all along for the ride :passitleft:

I hope someone likes Blueberries. That Cali looks sweet dude. Looks close to White. Took off in the stretch huh? I know the KC white did. And It looks the same
KC-White-2.JPG

You call it?

Hey Wood bro...ya i see a couple of KC's strains are similar....the KC-33 I grew from seed was like Cali special.
They have a tendency to fox tail buds all over the place mid-late into flowering.
Now the white and Cali strain look a lot alike and the resin production is really high in Cali special like the White KC strain
IMG_3025.JPG

had to tie this Cali girl up....she had buds leaning all over the place from the weight. Now i think i mentioned the smell of this strain before.....It smells like a orange cream saver candy......It is the sweetest plant i have ever smelt ....I love the smell of blue berry....but this smell is even better imo.
we will let you smell a couple of pictures....and you tell us what you think. :smokin:
IMG_30371.JPG

OK OldMedMan will bring some Cali with me as well :yummy:
IMG_3060.JPG

took test bud from below...
IMG_3062.JPG

IMG_30452.JPG

IMG_30433.JPG

IMG_30442.JPG

IMG_30351.JPG

IMG_30321.JPG

IMG_30302.JPG

IMG_30311.JPG