Tunes Blue Berry / California Special

:thanks: TheCriMsonK20 6 weeks yesterday...so 1-2 weeks left....have already started flushing both BB and this CS

LOL OldMedMan ...cheers :passitleft:

:thanks: NEPharmer yes i like this strain...more frosting than BB :yummy:

OK Next we have BB 6 weeks 12/12...I think :smokin:
IMG_3027.JPG

IMG_30521.JPG

IMG_30501.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

IMG_30471.JPG

IMG_30481.JPG

Under the hood .....
IMG_30582.JPG

I just added another BB one week 12/12
IMG_30551.JPG

And finally we have budlady 5 weeks 12/12
IMG_3054.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG

And that is night shift flower girls :popcorn:

I like the rotation you got going, good use of space!

Damn Tunes,all the plants you have at different ages AND 2 shifts! you must be one busy mofo. At least it's a labor of love. Love both shifts, they look very happy. :welldone: :peace:

:thanks: NEPharmer.....seems like i have to keep changing to keep up :passitleft:

LOL 420warrior ....never too busy for the :yummy: bud ...and if i :smokin:...it is really fun....Do i get lost?....Often.... :passitleft:

:thanks: tricome .... yes i did notice that pod growing on leaf....LOL.... weird right....have seen it couple times in journals...kind of lost track of it now....chopped both BB and Cali Special.

:thanks: siscokid ..... :passitleft:

:thanks: Wood bro! :slide:

OK the update is had to go to one shift so waited for both BB and cali special to be ready and choped them...took one big and one small plant and put them with other girls.....Got tired of moving them so lights are only on 12 hours a day and off while ladies sleep in there own flower room....will get pics tomorrow.....Now seeds progress is this.....BB x Cali....lots of seeds....a lot of light seeds in pack on left top....ones on right look like they were done....and below kc and Cali plant gave up some nice dark seeds....so plenty of seeds now for sure......Then I also got high with a little help from a friend....and got some great Woods white seed stock and some other great hits....cant wait to try some......KK below is seeds i made this grow....and will be all i make for a long while......seeds stayed where i put pollen....most all top buds remained seed free :slide: Except BB clone i used for seed factory that made more than 100 30-40 good ones :smokin:

IMG_3064.JPG

Seeds on top left BB.....will try to grow but they don't look viable...if not seeds on left i am sure are good....will test them all space permitting and let ya all know if they are good or not :)

:thanks: GMT....buds taste amazing brother grower...best part about growing these meds is smoking finished product...:smokin:
:thanks: Siscokid.....LMAO It is like a jungle in here....and i have stopped planting seeds hehe.....Here is some pictures of the jungle ....I feel very lucky brother grower with the run i have been having growing lately...wish the same to all :passitleft:

The jungle Veg plants....
IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_31101.JPG

IMG_31082.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

IMG_3105.JPG

IMG_3112.JPG

IMG_31131.JPG

Mother BB in above 3 pics

And don't even get me started on the flowering ladies......:yummy:

:thanks: Doc ...Yes 100 % promix now just harvested the last of passive hydro i had going last week...For nukes i am using Floranova grow and bloom so far very happy with both....still have beastie bloom left and will probably use it in 5th and 6th week of bloom.
Easiest system i could find was this one part stuff ...I ph water....pour in some bloom or grow according to plant size and age into gallon jug ....shake and water. Once or twice a day I take 10 minutes to see who needs what mix it and am done.
Enjoyed hempy style and passive hydro....but imo this promix is easy....acts like sponge..soaks up 700%of its weight....when i water i can see the air being pulled into medium and roots are pure white...they love this stuff....have little to no signs of plants in need of anything....maybe purple stems here and there....but so far this batch is the healthiest batch i have grown...so am guessing promix and floranova is cause :bongrip:

There are 3 BB behind that big Cali Special....
IMG_3084.JPG

IMG_30872.JPG

Now Cali Special And BB i just chopped gave me 3 1/2 oz per plant...was able to get a picture before it was all gone.....been promising my family meds and will only keep a oz of each of these plants for us :roorrip:
IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_30741.JPG

IMG_3077.JPG

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom