Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Dropped seeds for the next run... Shooting for 4 solid females with this group.
1000003987.jpg

Judah's Punch (reg) = Skunk #1 X Platinum Judah's Breath; Project Delta 518

Triple Cheese (fem) = Old Cheese X Blue Cheese; Barney’s Farm

Cheese (fem) = Skunk #1 X Afghani; Seedsman

Salami Glue (reg) = GG4 X Salami Leg, Genetics of Dank Sensi

Needed a little funk in my life. LoL... going for them stanky parmesan terps this run. 👌🧀

Needed a little funk in my life. LoL... going for them stanky parmesan terps this run. 👌🧀
May the funk be with you, 9mm.

Smell you later! :Rasta:

More progress on the casita project...

Shooting to finish up the trim work and get the bathroom door installed today. Floor needs sanded down & another coat of stain, then I've got a bunch of paint touch-ups to do.

Getting closer to the end now.... Can't wait for this project to be done. 🤙

Searching for new grow tents to fill it up now... not sure if I want a few smaller tents, or one large tent 🤔

Anyone wanna get high w/me and fabricate a meal outta random shit in their house? No?.... too fucking bad; lol, I'm doing it anyhow. :rofl:

So, this event actually started at the end of last week. The Mrs had to fly to Oregon for a family funeral. I told her I've got everything handled here at home; go... be with fam. I got this 👍

Welp.... I fucked up the grocery run & didn't make the correct meals for our week. Here we are on a Thursday night, and I've only got segments of like 10 meals. 🤣 We gonna make this work.

🤘🤘🤘

Found ground beef and hash brown tato cubes... I'm golden!
1000004023.jpg
1000004024.jpg

Browned up the beef (with an onion) and threw tatos in with a stick of butter..... separate pans.
I actually used my oven safe cast iron for the taters so I can oven them later.

Drained the beef grease, added some garlic and seasoned meat with Sauzón and Adobo
1000004027.jpg

Added a can of peppers & tomatoes
1000004025.jpg

Simmered for a bit
1000004028.jpg

Then dumped the meats up on my crispy taters...
1000004029.jpg
1000004030.jpg

Topped with cheese
1000004026.jpg
1000004031.jpg

Then put back in the oven under the broiler to melt/brown the cheese... like 3 min.
1000004032.jpg

Kiddos seem to love it, I'm about to grab a plate. I'll let ya know.

🤙

Anyone wanna get high w/me and fabricate a meal outta random shit in their house? No?.... too fucking bad; lol, I'm doing it anyhow. :rofl:

So, this event actually started at the end of last week. The Mrs had to fly to Oregon for a family funeral. I told her I've got everything handled here at home; go... be with fam. I got this 👍

Welp.... I fucked up the grocery run & didn't make the correct meals for our week. Here we are on a Thursday night, and I've only got segments of like 10 meals. 🤣 We gonna make this work.

🤘🤘🤘

1000004023.jpg
1000004024.jpg

Browned up the beef (with an onion) and threw tatos in with a stick of butter..... separate pans.

Drained the beef grease, added some garlic and seasoned meat with Sauzón and Adobo
1000004027.jpg

1000004025.jpg

Simmered for a bit
1000004028.jpg

1000004029.jpg
1000004030.jpg

Topped with cheese
1000004026.jpg
1000004031.jpg

Then put back in the oven under the broiler to melt/brown the cheese... like 3 min.
1000004032.jpg

🤙
...just had a plate..... 🤤

Delish! 🤘

🤘🤘🤘

1000004023.jpg
1000004024.jpg

1000004027.jpg

1000004025.jpg

Simmered for a bit
1000004028.jpg

1000004029.jpg
1000004030.jpg

Topped with cheese
1000004026.jpg
1000004031.jpg

1000004032.jpg

🤙
I am hungry now looks tasty. 🍋

🤘🤘🤘

1000004023.jpg
1000004024.jpg

1000004027.jpg

1000004025.jpg

Simmered for a bit
1000004028.jpg

1000004029.jpg
1000004030.jpg

Topped with cheese
1000004026.jpg
1000004031.jpg

1000004032.jpg

🤙
Well Shoot! You cook as good as you grow man! That seat of your pants meal puts you in high status in my book! Condolences for you wife's family member.

That Ghost on the right looks close! Sticky as it gets too! :woohoo:

Look at you Mr MasterChef!

Tho side note, I am internally lolling how kept men suffer without their woman, while women soar without their men LOL!

I used to clean houses for the aged, I always found the widows so super merry. They were going on bus trips, taking dance lessons and loving life while the widowers slowly starved while trying to work out how to use the washing machine!

Good for you P Milly. If you want extra greenie points on top of keeping the kiddos alive, ensure the house is clean and the washing or laundry as you call it is done.

🤘🤘🤘

1000004023.jpg
1000004024.jpg

1000004027.jpg

1000004025.jpg

Simmered for a bit
1000004028.jpg

1000004029.jpg
1000004030.jpg

Topped with cheese
1000004026.jpg
1000004031.jpg

1000004032.jpg

🤙
Very well done fella. I bet it smelled so good cooking and tasted even better:goodjob:

First to pop....
1000004048.jpg

This is the Triple Cheese from Barney’s Farm

I've still got a bunch of seeds germinating, I expect to plant a few more tomorrow morning. The Triple Cheese was just an overachiever. 💪

I've been doing the cooking for the last week or so, an I gotta tell ya- I kinda suck at it....if you want meat and beans, I'm your guy- anything else, not so much... 🥴

And congrats on the sprout- she's gettin' the ball rollin'...👍

Harvested the #4 Purple Ghost Candy today.... Day 77F

She's got some serious "rotten fruit" terps going on. 🤘🤘🤘 Reminds me of some fermented fruit for making wine/brandy. Can't put my finger on the exact fruit, but the smell of brandy mash keeps popping to mind when I smell her.
:drool:
Got one more plant in the flower room now. Hope she finishes out in the next week or two. I'm ready for a fresh start and some new babies.

Is it plum? I had a strain once that brought back old memories of holidays and "mulled plums". As a kid, I remember the alcohol made my nose itch, and it smelled great!

Back
Top Bottom