Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Have you had a good sample of the PGC? They have a look that draws me in - very familiar.

I'm thinking it's probably an eye-raiser of a rush? with a long thrumming buzz, fades pretty easy?

:bongrip:
I've only sampled the "tester branch" that supercropped itself a couple weeks ago... it dried & I jarred it 2-3 days ago.
It was actually a branch from plant #2, which I just harvested.... Anywhoo, the tester bud was pretty racey, but it was cut fairly early.

I'll know a bit more over this next week or two

Started harvests on the 2 Chocolate Thai plants today. Plant #1 is ready to hang...
1000003942.jpg
1000003940.jpg
1000003941.jpg

I'll get some better pics once I finish harvesting the #2 plant and clear all the finger hash off my hands. LoL

Looking great brother :passitleft:
Hope you are dealing with the heat better than me. My wife turns up the thermostat a couple degrees and then I lower it a couple degrees.. 😂 gets hot in Ga and Tx.
Hope you are doing well bro
Yeah brother, this heat has been bad lately. Had to work outside in it yesterday & had some serious heat stress. Took the day off today to recover.

Doing great though, hope you are well homie. 🤙

Ready for this group of plants to wrap up so I can drop some new gear.

Bout to start bucking on the #2 Chocolate Thai.

Ripe & ready; I'll post pics when I get her all cleaned up. 🤙

Keep it MotaVated y'all!
✌️

Hey hey P to da Milly!

Question: how do you know when they are cooked. I never know when to harvest. This is Year 4 for me growing and I still can’t work it out.
I watch for growth to slow down, they don't drink as much. I watch for leaf fade & curled pistils. I also watch tricomes, I shoot for like 16%-20% amber.

:thumb:

I watch for growth to slow down, they don't drink as much. I watch for leaf fade & curled pistils. I also watch tricomes, I shoot for like 16%-20% amber.

:thumb:
Do you look at them under a macro?

a loupe is a valuable tool...I've seen some great macro shots with high end phones, that show trich development quite well...being a cheap SOB, my phone is years behind in photography tech, so loupe it is...you don't have to spend a lot either...my very cheap plastic one with led lights out performs my first purchase stainless steel/glass one without the lights...under ten bucks Ca on the Zon...

...saw there was snow in Australia yesterday!?...WoW...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...

Wrapped up the second Chocolate Thai plant yesterday afternoon.

Here's the 2 plants together.

I'll actually leave them standing like this for another day or two, in total darkness, then cut & hang them whole.

:snowboating:

a loupe is a valuable tool...I've seen some great macro shots with high end phones, that show trich development quite well...being a cheap SOB, my phone is years behind in photography tech, so loupe it is...you don't have to spend a lot either...my very cheap plastic one with led lights out performs my first purchase stainless steel/glass one without the lights...under ten bucks Ca on the Zon...

...saw there was snow in Australia yesterday!?...WoW...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...
Good morning Dr Hook :)

I’ve got one of those ones you plug into your computer and can zoom in. I just can’t read the sparkle well.

Yeah it snows here! Not in Queensland where I am, but in NSW, VIC and Tassie it snows every year.

Hope you’re well :)

Wrapped up the second Chocolate Thai plant yesterday afternoon.

Here's the 2 plants together.

I'll actually leave them standing like this for another day or two, in total darkness, then cut & hang them whole.

:snowboating:
Bitches be droppin P Milly!

Back
Top Bottom