Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Got some foxtails starting on the #2 Purple Ghost Candy plant.
1000003700.jpg

Gonna be starting harvests on this group on Sunday. ✂️✂️🤙

How many days in flower is the PGC when you cut?
The first one to drop will be around day 70, but she's only coming down because she has been struggling pretty bad with the borg.
I'm putting her out of her misery.

The others also got the gnats, but seem to be relatively unaffected. I'll let them continue for another couple weeks.

From the looks of them, I'd say they will all come down somewhere between 70-85 days

Been so long since I've been here. Gotta catch up as soon as the kids give me enough time to even fart.
Hope you are well buddy and have a. Awesome weekend
Always a blessing to see ya Lerugged!
:passitleft:

Had a branch on the #2 Purple Ghost Candy plant flop over last week. I clipped it as a tester.

Definitely not fully matured, but shows promise. 👍 Nice funky terpene profile; kinda smells a bit like my work boots. LoL

Anywhoo.... here's a few pics

They don’t do much damage tho do they?
No, not usually. Out of my 6 plants, only one has shown signs of stress.

They'll all survive & produce solid harvests. Just grosses me out a bit. I haven't had a bug infestation in years.

One main reason I don't like running perpetual anymore. I'm gonna harvest this group, sanitize & reset fresh with a new group

No, not usually. Out of my 6 plants, only one has shown signs of stress.

They'll all survive & produce solid harvests. Just grosses me out a bit. I haven't had a bug in 3-4 years now.

One main reason I don't run perpetual anymore. I'm gonna harvest this group, sanitize & reset fresh with a new group
Yellow sticky pads will help thin them out and skeeter dunks for the knockout is what I use. I dispise all pests, kill all those little bastards brother. CL🍀

Took down the cootie queen last night....

She was patient 0 for the bugs, I honestly think there are some aphids or something else going on below the surface. She was just too damaged for it to be only gnats. I'll be dissecting that root ball this afternoon to search for answers.

Anywhoo.... here's the #1 Purple Ghost Candy; taken down on day 70.

Terps remind me of a classic OG Kush. Kinda has a slight skunk smell, mixed with a bit of body odor. Overall, just a generic "good dank" smell about her.

Buds are pretty light/fluffy & underdeveloped. Might be decent smoke, but ultimately unimpressive.

The damage from pests had been done; she wasn't gonna recover, and bud growth had slowed to a crawl. I was more worried about her pushing nanners than I was about harvesting early.

Stay MotaVated y'all ✌️

Here's the group

And, the Chocolate Thai sisters:

Sorry for the shitty pics; it's been difficult to move things around now that the buds are getting heavy. I'll probably be leaving them in place until harvest. They've been packed in there pretty tight, so some branches have tangled in with each other and made it sketchy to pull plants in & out.

:snowboating:

Have you checked with a USB microscope. That's how I discovered that I had russet's years ago
I'll be going over the root ball with a scope later today. There are no signs of pests above the surface.

Never seen any pests on the stems, leaves, or buds. No bite marks, poop, or bugs stuck in the tricomes. Only visual sign I saw was gnats flying around the pot, but never seen gnats destroy a plant like this.

My guess is that it's just a weak ass phenotype. When only one plant out of 6 reacts to something, it throws yellow flags for me.

The first one to drop will be around day 70, but she's only coming down because she has been struggling pretty bad with the borg.
I'm putting her out of her misery.

The others also got the gnats, but seem to be relatively unaffected. I'll let them continue for another couple weeks.

From the looks of them, I'd say they will all come down somewhere between 70-85 days
Appreciate that! Mine at around 60 days doesn't look ready any time soon.
I'll be going over the root ball with a scope later today. There are no signs of pests above the surface.

Never seen any pests on the stems, leaves, or buds. No bite marks, poop, or bugs stuck in the tricomes. Only visual sign I saw was gnats flying around the pot, but never seen gnats destroy a plant like this.

My guess is that it's just a weak ass phenotype. When only one plant out of 6 reacts to something, it throws yellow flags for me.
I haven't had gnats do that but folks say they have! Seems to be a tipping point where they get hungry for roots?
Took down the cootie queen last night....

She was patient 0 for the bugs, I honestly think there are some aphids or something else going on below the surface. She was just too damaged for it to be only gnats. I'll be dissecting that root ball this afternoon to search for answers.

Anywhoo.... here's the #1 Purple Ghost Candy; taken down on day 70.

Terps remind me of a classic OG Kush. Kinda has a slight skunk smell, mixed with a bit of body odor. Overall, just a generic "good dank" smell about her.

Buds are pretty light/fluffy & underdeveloped. Might be decent smoke, but ultimately unimpressive.

The damage from pests had been done; she wasn't gonna recover, and bud growth had slowed to a crawl. I was more worried about her pushing nanners than I was about harvesting early.

Stay MotaVated y'all ✌️
I'd hit that any day!

Prepping the next group. Gonna run some regs this time.

Hashbury; Norstar Genetics
1000003755.jpg
1000003756.jpg

Unicorn PeePee, Candyman Seeds
1000003758.jpg
1000003757.jpg

SalamiGlue; Genetics of Dank Sensi
1000003759.jpg

Judah's Punch; ProjectDelta
1000003760.jpg
1000003761.jpg

Gonna drop 3-4 of each & weed out the winners after flip. 🤙