Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Is it plum? I had a strain once that brought back old memories of holidays and "mulled plums". As a kid, I remember the alcohol made my nose itch, and it smelled great!
Pretty damn close! I'm getting a mix of rotten berries, or fermented grapes.... kind of a mix of both.

I'm excited to see what develops as she dries out. Out of the 4 PGC plants, she definitely had the most greasy buds.

Is it plum? I had a strain once that brought back old memories of holidays and "mulled plums". As a kid, I remember the alcohol made my nose itch, and it smelled great!
Is that the same thing as spiced plums?

Last plant standing in the flower room.

She's stacked! 🤘 Hope to harvest her in the next week or two.

New baby in the stable...
1000004118.jpg
1000004117.jpg

Judah's Punch (reg) popped today. 🤘

Kinda disappointed with my current seed drop... had a bunch of failed seeds with this group.

I've had a few germinate, planted & waiting, but also have a bunch that have been wet for a week & ain't doing shit.

1000004119.jpg
1000004116.jpg

...pretty sure I'm gonna' order some more of the PGC for next year...I've got a small one going now, that was my last seed, but the Missus REALLY likes this one!...sweet taste and great potency...she rarely gives more than a "it's good",but it came out of the blue, without me asking, so that's an endorsement in my world...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

The last lady standing. 🤙

She's just chugging along slow... solid & healthy, just slow. I'd guess she's gonna be dancing around a pound harvest. Dense nugs, and tons of em.

Keep it MotaVated y’all
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom