Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Been a busy couple weeks around here...

Things are still moving along here, only have the one plant going for now.
Purple Ghost Candy (plant #3)
Currently on day 97 post flip; approximately 68 days with actual flowers.
1000004275.jpg

She's doing alright, just heavily infested with root aphids. It had spread bad with my last flower group. Most plants freaked out & grew like shit.
This one happened to power thru, but it was definitely one of the worse infestations I've had.

I had planted seeds a few weeks ago.... they were immediately attacked by the aphids. I culled the whole group.

Starting fresh after the Purple Ghost Candy is harvested and I'm able to sanitize & reset.

Gonna run all regs in the next bunch. Thinking about 3-4 different strains, shooting for 4 solid females.

Got some decisions to make...
1000004291.jpg
1000004292.jpg
1000004293.jpg
1000004294.jpg
1000004290.jpg

I gotta contact a few of the breeders to verify what the lineage is of some of these. I can't keep track of all the mommas & poppy's. LoL

I'm looking for a no-fruit group. I'm burnt out on fruity strains. Looking for some chem, skunk, or pure danky funk.

My vote is definitely for "Yo Hoe"!

I'm fond of pirates. ;)

Looks like the lil jar labeled "Fika" is a Swedish Fish Eggs X Koffband

Description from the breeder was gassy/chemmy. 🤙 ... he also recommended the Salami Glue for a "non fruity" option.

Looking like I'll be droppin:
3- Yo Hoe
3- SFE X Koffband
3- Salami Glue

...gotta pick one more to round things out.
Thinking of dropping 12 total seeds, shooting for 4 females. Hope for one of each strain

Here's a few top shots of the PGC plant #3

1000004301.jpg
1000004302.jpg
1000004303.jpg
1000004304.jpg

She's definitely in this for the long haul.

I checked trichomes over the last few days... all cloudy/clear. It looks like she has 2 weeks left, but is currently on day 97 post flip now.

Looks like she's gonna make some fire though. Hoping to hit 16oz from her. 🤞🤞

Careful they don't clock you in the head when you cut them down! 🤕

Also...102 days? :eek:
LoL... no shit right!? 102 is excessive. 😆

She was the last to pop actual flowers after flip. (I sensed this was coming) she started making flowers about 27 days post flip. So, in actuality, she's somewhere in the mid 70's of flowering.

I'm seeing spots of amber tricomes on the sugars, but buds are still all white with a few clear.

Not sure how much longer I'll wait. She's got the crabs (winged root aphids) and I'm waiting to start new seedlings until she's harvested & I get to clean & reset.

She's definitely testing my patience a bit. LoL

On the plus side, I think I'll hit 2 goals with this plant.
#1, I've never pulled a lb from a plant indoor (closest was 15-ish oz)
#2, I've never grown a 1oz bud.

I think this plant will check both boxes 🤙

Back
Top Bottom