Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

I never want to have that much money that I would rather do this with it, rather than give to charity.

Like who fucking does this? To be that out of touch that you would ask a tradesman, a skilled tradesman, to plumb Barbies house?

I hope you charge those motherfuckers like an angry bull.
LoL, I've had a bunch of strange requests from the wealthy folk I work for, but the doll house wasn't one of those. LoL

The doll house is part of my test for a plumbing license. 👍 It was actually a bit fun, I just struggled because I got big ol hands and everything was so tiny. LoL

A glimpse into my shit-show...
1000002244.jpg

Here's the 9milly Farms security team. 🤣

One is a grumpy ass geriatric, and the other is a flighty gen-z. LoL

Both are the best dog a man could know...
1000002243.jpg
1000002242.jpg
Doggos!...I love dogs, although bit ones looks scary to me. Yours looks so friendly and happy :)

Doggos!...I love dogs, although bit ones looks scary to me. Yours looks so friendly and happy :)
Oh yeah... they can definitely look scary, but mine are big ol teddy bears. :green_heart:

Fingers crossed that you nailed sweated squeezed it!
Yeah man! Pretty sure I got it whooped. I've been trying to get certifications on every available license this year. This one was my last test for a good while. 🤘

Next time I gotta go in to the testing spot will be to get my Master Plumbing license when I buy the company from my boss. For now, I'm licensed for all plumbing in TX, I just cannot own a company without getting my RMP license. That's still about 5 years down the road.

I'm relieved now because none of this is hanging over my head anymore.

Always great to hear from ya Stone! Appreciate the words of encouragement
:passitleft:

Now I need to get some weed pics posted & get this thread back on topic 😅

Yeah man! Pretty sure I got it whooped. I've been trying to get certifications on every available license this year. This one was my last test for a good while. 🤘

Next time I gotta go in to the testing spot will be to get my Master Plumbing license when I buy the company from my boss. For now, I'm licensed for all plumbing in TX, I just cannot own a company without getting my RMP license. That's still about 5 years down the road.

I'm relieved now because none of this is hanging over my head anymore.

Always great to hear from ya Stone! Appreciate the words of encouragement
:passitleft:

Now I need to get some weed pics posted & get this thread back on topic 😅
My daughters man is a plumber. They live with us in the apt. downstairs. I've seen the work it is for the first licence! He's gone from a restaurant manager to a plumber and never looked back. He always talked about how he wished he was more able to work with his hands. I give him a lot of credit! He's killing it! School twice a week and work all the time! That food industry was killing him! He comes home happy now! Tired and happy!
I wasn't aware there were more that a journeyman and masters licence.:hmmmm: I come more from the electrical area. No licence. Went to school but a job came up fixing trains that killed that, not required there.

My daughters man is a plumber. They live with us in the apt. downstairs. I've seen the work it is for the first licence! He's gone from a restaurant manager to a plumber and never looked back. He always talked about how he wished he was more able to work with his hands. I give him a lot of credit! He's killing it! School twice a week and work all the time! That food industry was killing him! He comes home happy now! Tired and happy!
I wasn't aware there were more that a journeyman and masters licence.:hmmmm: I come more from the electrical area. No licence. Went to school but a job came up fixing trains that killed that, not required there.
There's Tradesman, Journeyman, and Master down here, but also licenses I need from the Railroad Commission to run propane gas systems, and another certification for piping medical gasses, and another for sprinkler systems. I finished Tradesman, Med gas, and fire sprinkler last year and just did my Journeyman yesterday.

There's Tradesman, Journeyman, and Master down here, but also licenses I need from the Railroad Commission to run propane gas systems, and another certification for piping medical gasses, and another for sprinkler systems. I finished Tradesman, Med gas, and fire sprinkler last year and just did my Journeyman yesterday.
Now you mention it, all those things are separate here too. It's a big field when you think of it. Water, steam, gas, medical, fire. All specific safety codes. You guys are pretty complex! Keep at it brother! There's gold in that Masters ticket!

Snapped a few pics this morning. Overall, they're doing well.

Black Sugar #1 is super strong, very few blemishes or issue. Black Sugar #2 has a few small leaf spots, and big buds with thin stems. She's kinda floppy; looks like she drinks Xanax for nutrients.
Tricomes on Black Sugar #2 are all white with a few amber trics scattered around the Sugars. She's likely gonna be harvested in 10-12 days.
Can't even get a look at trics on Black Sugar #1 because I'm unable to move the chubby Xan queen in front of her. LoL
The #1 plant is sporting all white pistils though, not even concerned about her tricomes yet; I can tell she's still got plenty of time left from 5' away.

Lemon Tree 1 & 2 are pretty similar. Both are starting to fade a bit and looking a bit beat down. Pretty sure I'll be harvesting at least one of them this weekend.
Tricomes on the Lemon Tree plants are all white with about 10% amber. Buds are solid as rocks, with a few late flower pistils popping out bright white. Trying to get their final swell on.

Stay MotaVated y'all. 🤙

LoL, I've had a bunch of strange requests from the wealthy folk I work for, but the doll house wasn't one of those. LoL

The doll house is part of my test for a plumbing license. 👍 It was actually a bit fun, I just struggled because I got big ol hands and everything was so tiny. LoL
Omg lol!

I thought is was for an actual child!

Snapped a few pics this morning. Overall, they're doing well.

Black Sugar #1 is super strong, very few blemishes or issue. Black Sugar #2 has a few small leaf spots, and big buds with thin stems. She's kinda floppy; looks like she drinks Xanax for nutrients.
Tricomes on Black Sugar #2 are all white with a few amber trics scattered around the Sugars. She's likely gonna be harvested in 10-12 days.
Can't even get a look at trics on Black Sugar #1 because I'm unable to move the chubby Xan queen in front of her. LoL
The #1 plant is sporting all white pistils though, not even concerned about her tricomes yet; I can tell she's still got plenty of time left from 5' away.

Lemon Tree 1 & 2 are pretty similar. Both are starting to fade a bit and looking a bit beat down. Pretty sure I'll be harvesting at least one of them this weekend.
Tricomes on the Lemon Tree plants are all white with about 10% amber. Buds are solid as rocks, with a few late flower pistils popping out bright white. Trying to get their final swell on.

Stay MotaVated y'all. 🤙
Shit looking tight bro, always have mad respect for your grows bro.
Cheers homie

Shit looking tight bro, always have mad respect for your grows bro.
Cheers homie
Respect brother! 🙏

I'm still trying to make a decision about what I wanna do next...

Contemplating a single plant run & try to stretch her out wall-to-wall. 🤔🤔🤔

Respect brother! 🙏

I vote for wall- to- wall braddah.. 😂..I like single plant too but usually takes some time in veg in for my situation. Plus, I like a couple flavors on deck.

Respect brother! 🙏

Looking forward to whatever you decide bro. CL🍀

Down at the Plumbing Board of Examiners again today for another licensing test... On lunch, about halfway done & doing well. I just finished plumbing a damn dollhouse (literally) for 2 full bathrooms. 🤣 Fucking tiny little parts & shaky hands made it tough, but pretty sure I nailed it. 🤘

Gotta go back in after lunch & do a few more shop tasks, then on to the written portion. Hopefully I've got all my shit right; there's a hefty pay raise waiting for me on the other side of this rainbow.
My Mother's Father was a Master Plumber, he drew diagrams of how to plumb a residence & business as he could not "Read or Write" times have changed, huh?

I never want to have that much money that I would rather do this with it, rather than give to charity.

Like who fucking does this? To be that out of touch that you would ask a tradesman, a skilled tradesman, to plumb Barbies house?

I hope you charge those motherfuckers like an angry bull.
Now that
s FUNNY!

My Mother's Father was a Master Plumber, he drew diagrams of how to plumb a residence & business as he could not "Read or Write" times have changed, huh?
Texas got pretty strict about licensing some years ago after a plumber who couldn't read installed a Natural Gas water heater on a Propane Gas system because he couldn't read the labels.
Blew up a home with a person inside.

State found out the exam proctor had read the test questions to him, trying to help him get licensed & changed a bunch of shit in the exam process.

Back
Top Bottom