Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

I vote for wall- to- wall braddah.. 😂..I like single plant too but usually takes some time in veg in for my situation. Plus, I like a couple flavors on deck.
Good ole Sparkey and his love for fat bottomed girls!

🤩🤩🤩

Oiii and Gaines when are you gonna get ya grown on baby?

Texas got pretty strict about licensing some years ago after a plumber who couldn't read installed a Natural Gas water heater on a Propane Gas system because he couldn't read the labels.
Blew up a home with a person inside.

State found out the exam proctor had read the test questions to him, trying to help him get licensed & changed a bunch of shit in the exam p
Well My Grandad was licensed in the 1940's I'd bet, Loong, Timme, Aago! SS

...off to trim prison

Lemon Tree (#2 plant) is coming down this morning. Pretty sure I pushed her a bit too hard toward the end; I'm seeing a few nanners popping out now.
She's on day 64f today, I may have just waited too long to harvest, but I suspect the stressing came from cutting back nutrients and stripping fan leaves in preparation for harvest.

Either way, no harm done... She's definitely in her chop zone & coming down asap. I'll be sure to snap some pics

✌️✂️✌️✂️✌️

Welp... that was disappointing.

She was a fucking nanner queen. Literally thousands of nanners on nearly every bud.

Strange that none of the other plants are showing problems, but there was definitely something with this Lemon Tree that went sideways.

Oh well, still got a good half pound or so of mids. 👎👎👎 Gonna become food for the Magic Butter machine.

Here's her last pic before she got the guillotine ✂️✂️✂️

1000002285.jpg
1000002286.jpg

Stay MotaVated y'all 🤙

I actually thought I hermed a Wedding Cake, i initially thought it was a light fuck up, but now I think it was genetics coz I took a clone of it in veg and that hermed too.

I think seeds are like humans. Some are just genetically sexual organly confused or have both sex organs.

I actually thought I hermed a Wedding Cake, i initially thought it was a light fuck up, but now I think it was genetics coz I took a clone of it in veg and that hermed too.

I think seeds are like humans. Some are just genetically sexual organly confused or have both sex organs.
Absolutely!
:high-five:

Some beans just got the funk in em.... I'm always hesitant to blame any breeder because I beat the shit out of my plants.

Honestly, some strains just don't like being reversed to make fems either.

Knowing the quality that Barney's has always sent me in the past, I'd assume I tweaked her nips a bit too hard.... Or I just got a silly seed.

Absolutely!
:high-five:

Some beans just got the funk in em.... I'm always hesitant to blame any breeder because I beat the shit out of my plants.
It’s not the breeder, well I don’t think it is. You wouldn’t “blame” the parents for conceiving a child with Williams Syndrome so you shouldn’t blame the seed banks for throwing something unusual. Nature ensures not every form of life is cookie cutter perfect.
Honestly, some strains just don't like being reversed to make fems either.
Yeah I don’t understand that part lol.
Knowing the quality that Barney's has always sent me in the past, I'd assume I tweaked her nips a bit too hard.... Or I just got a silly seed.
My Wedding Cake was Barney’s Farm. And even hermed she was magnificent.

I think it looks really good though!! Congrats on your harvest. We need a shirt that says Nanners Happen. I think sometimes they do whatever the fuck they wanna do. Nature is a beast!! Happy Sunday buddy!! 😎✌️

Congrats on the great looking harvest, nanners and all! With all those foxtails I can see why they'd be tougher to spot. Are you finding any seeds, and if not, how can you tell the flowers will be mids?
No seeds, all the nanners were just starting to poke thru, that's why I harvested a bit earlier than I wanted.

I could just feel the density was off a bit because they didn't get to fully finish. I'm sure the buds will be good, just "mids" in comparison to what they would have been if they got the opportunity to finish completely.

I'm not picky & will still smoke it. I just expect a better finished product than what I got from this one.
:thumb:

Gahhhh bless.... I've had a "fucking weekend" and it is officially over now. 🙃

Sold my RV to my new apprentice on Friday, and had to clean it up & get it ready for use again...
I had rain here Saturday & Sunday, and this thing has just been parked on the grass in my backyard for years.

Uhhhhggghhhh....

Tried to haul it out on Sunday morning & actually got my truck stuck in the mud alongside my house; before I even had the RV hooked up. I had to abort mission & spend 2 hours getting my truck "unstuck". 😅

Destroyed my lawn & splattered the truck up like Picasso. LoL
1000002301.jpg
1000002312.jpg

Finally got in today after the lawn dried a bit... still cut some ruts, but got it out & moved to the homie's spot.

Feeling relieved to be done with that.

Gahhhh bless.... I've had a "fucking weekend" and it is officially over now. 🙃

Sold my RV to my new apprentice on Friday, and had to clean it up & get it ready for use again...
I had rain here Saturday & Sunday, and this thing has just been parked on the grass in my backyard for years.

Uhhhhggghhhh....

Tried to haul it out on Sunday morning & actually got my truck stuck in the mud alongside my house; before I even had the RV hooked up. I had to abort mission & spend 2 hours getting my truck "unstuck". 😅

Destroyed my lawn & splattered the truck up like Picasso. LoL
1000002301.jpg
1000002312.jpg

Finally got in today after the lawn dried a bit... still cut some ruts, but got it out & moved to the homie's spot.

Feeling relieved to be done with that.
If it happens again lowering tyre pressures down to 18 psi gives you a bigger footprint and helps to get traction to get back out . Glad you got it sorted

If it happens again lowering tyre pressures down to 18 psi gives you a bigger footprint and helps to get traction to get back out . Glad you got it sorted
Tire pressure was the first adjustment.... I sould have just known better than to try at it after 2 solid days of rain.

I got caught up in the fact that my apprentice needed a place we to live asap. My first comment to him was "prolly not this weekend cuz the rain made my lawn soft" He was about to check into a motel to live for awhile, I decide "fuck it.... let's try"

It bit me

But, at the end of it all, I've been able to help an ex-con transition out of a halfway house & start life again. The lawn ruts can be repaired..... 😅 by him, because he feels guilty now. LoL

Totally kidding... he's gonna help patch things up with me this weekend. But is happy to have finally been able to start life again.

Tire pressure was the first adjustment.... I sould have just known better than to try at it after 2 solid days of rain.

I got caught up in the fact that my apprentice needed a place we to live asap. My first comment to him was "prolly not this weekend cuz the rain made my lawn soft" He was about to check into a motel to live for awhile, I decide "fuck it.... let's try"

It bit me

But, at the end of it all, I've been able to help an ex-con transition out of a halfway house & start life again. The lawn ruts can be repaired..... 😅 by him, because he feels guilty now. LoL

Totally kidding... he's gonna help patch things up with me this weekend. But is happy to have finally been able to start life again.
You da man 👍👏

It bit me

Really righteous of you helping a brother out of the system. Much respect my brother. CL🍀 :thumb: :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom