Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Really righteous of you helping a brother out of the system. Much respect my brother. CL🍀 :thumb: :welldone:
Dude takes a beat down from the system.... it's almost like they want him to fail.
I've been there & hate the way people are just "convicted for life". They throw hurdles in front of em at every turn.

I want him to be able to thrive, not just survive.

🤙 Everyone deserves a second chance; this guy has worked for me now about 5 months. He's earned his shot to prove them all wrong.

I'll help that whenever I can

Tire pressure was the first adjustment.... I sould have just known better than to try at it after 2 solid days of rain.

I got caught up in the fact that my apprentice needed a place we to live asap. My first comment to him was "prolly not this weekend cuz the rain made my lawn soft" He was about to check into a motel to live for awhile, I decide "fuck it.... let's try"

It bit me

But, at the end of it all, I've been able to help an ex-con transition out of a halfway house & start life again. The lawn ruts can be repaired..... 😅 by him, because he feels guilty now. LoL

Totally kidding... he's gonna help patch things up with me this weekend. But is happy to have finally been able to start life again.
Need more people like you. Happy Monday!! 😎✌️

Here's my Tennessee grower juice. SS grower
20240213_130838.jpg

Here's my Tennessee grower juice. SS grower
20240213_130838.jpg
Yummy!
Haven't had that one yet, but will check it out. I love trying new bourbon, I just hate buying the bigger bottles (because I'll finish them in a sitting lol) I gotta find a bottle shop that carries pint sizes in the top shelf bourbon.
I'm out in the Stix here lol, town of 5k people... not many local stores. When I want fancy stuff, I gotta drive an hour out to Austin.... not a big fan of going to the city. LoL

Dude takes a beat down from the system.... it's almost like they want him to fail.
I've been there & hate the way people are just "convicted for life". They throw hurdles in front of em at every turn.

I want him to be able to thrive, not just survive.

🤙 Everyone deserves a second chance; this guy has worked for me now about 5 months. He's earned his shot to prove them all wrong.

I'll help that whenever I can
I have been through the system more times than I care to admit. And I know how they want to keep you in it. Every time you think yer doing good they will fuck with you so you either get pissed and fuck up or give up. CL🍀

Yummy!
Haven't had that one yet, but will check it out. I love trying new bourbon, I just hate buying the bigger bottles (because I'll finish them in a sitting lol) I gotta find a bottle shop that carries pint sizes in the top shelf bourbon.
I'm out in the Stix here lol, town of 5k people... not many local stores. When I want fancy stuff, I gotta drive an hour out to Austin.... not a big fan of going to the city. LoL
Yep, I like Austin, been to "Hippy Hollow" swimming, here on the bay I am left alone as long as I stay inside an grow. Texas really could use the revenue from legalization. We wait an hide, I'll always be an Outlaw.SS

Got some decent news today....

Passed my plumbing license test with a 92.8%. 🤘🤘🤘

Had a shitty ass day at work & got that email in the midst of my shitty day... it made the afternoon more tolerable. 😅

Got some decent news today....

Passed my plumbing license test with a 92.8%. 🤘🤘🤘

Had a shitty ass day at work & got that email in the midst of my shitty day... it made the afternoon more tolerable. 😅
Congratulations on the pass and score 👏👏 legend

Back
Top Bottom