Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Big momma! :headbanger:

1000002359.jpg
1000002360.jpg
1000002361.jpg
1000002362.jpg

Stay MotaVated y'all
:thumb:

she appears to wanna go way beyond breeder specs in timeline...chunky spears gotta' put a smile on Yer' face... :thumb: :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...šŸŒ“šŸŒ“
I always count my plant's flip day, because it's consistent for the group, but I harvest based on days with actual flowers. I find it lines up a bit more accurately with breeder timelines.

This particular plant started flowering 16 days after flip. So in reality, she's on day 52-ish.

I hope to see some of the white fuzziness curl & fade this next week and hope to harvest the following week.
:high-five:

as a rule, I usually expect 10 weeks post flip for hybrids, regardless of specs, unless I'm running Sativa's, then they push the limits of my seasonal grow at 15, maybe 16 weeks, but that's uncomfortable...on winter vacay now, but the itch is starting to need a scratch...prolly 2 months before that happens...I live vicariously thru everyone's grows thru' the winter...cheerz... :high-five:...:high-five:...h00k...šŸŒ“šŸŒ“

as a rule, I usually expect 10 weeks post flip for hybrids, regardless of specs, unless I'm running Sativa's, then they push the limits of my seasonal grow at 15, maybe 16 weeks, but that's uncomfortable...on winter vacay now, but the itch is starting to need a scratch...prolly 2 months before that happens...I live vicariously thru everyone's grows thru' the winter...cheerz... :high-five:...:high-five:...h00k...šŸŒ“šŸŒ“
Never disappointed when I run em longer. šŸ‘ Worth it every time.

Back in trim prison this weekend. Taking down the second Lemon Tree plant today, and one of the Black Sugar plants tomorrow.

Didn't get any pics of the Lemon Tree before I started harvesting because she flopped over like a drunk octopus when I pulled her out of the room.
I'll get some pics of the buddage when it's all cut & hung. šŸ¤™

Just refilled my coffee & grabbed a joint... headed back to the grind.

āœŒļø

Back in trim prison this weekend. Taking down the second Lemon Tree plant today, and one of the Black Sugar plants tomorrow.

Didn't get any pics of the Lemon Tree before I started harvesting because she flopped over like a drunk octopus when I pulled her out of the room.

āœŒļø
Preston, you had a "drunk octopus" flop and didn't take any pics?

Shame on you! :Rasta:

Preston, you had a "drunk octopus" flop and didn't take any pics?

Shame on you! :Rasta:
They were scraping on the dirty floor. LoL I literally had to "bear hug" the whole plant & lean it in a corner of the room. Any time I'd touch her, another branch would flop over. šŸ¤£ Cooked spaghetti legs

They were scraping on the dirty floor. LoL I literally had to "bear hug" the whole plant & lean it in a corner of the room. Any time I'd touch her, another branch would flop over. šŸ¤£ Cooked spaghetti legs
Please take pics in the future. Those heavy buds pulling (untethered) branches down is a lovely thing! :Rasta:

Please take pics in the future. Those heavy buds pulling (untethered) branches down is a lovely thing! :Rasta:
Snapped a pic of the half plant I still had to finish...
1000002378.jpg
1000002379.jpg
1000002380.jpg

She's like a Jagermeister drunk octopus! šŸ™ LoL

Got her all cut though...
1000002381.jpg
1000002382.jpg
1000002383.jpg
1000002384.jpg

She'll weigh more than the other Lemon Tree, for sure! šŸ’ŖšŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ

Now it's time to burn this scissor hash & sit on my ass for the rest of the day. šŸ˜…

Stay MotaVated y'all! āœŒļø

āœŒļø
Never seen a drunk octopus šŸ™ before so Iā€™m going have to take your word on it.lol but I have had floppy cola syndrome before and yo-yoā€™s going in every direction. Really beautiful work amigo. CLšŸ€. :morenutes:

Never seen a drunk octopus šŸ™ before so Iā€™m going have to take your word on it.lol but I have had floppy cola syndrome before and yo-yoā€™s going in every direction. Really beautiful work amigo. CLšŸ€. :morenutes:
:laugh: I've seen an octopus drunk, but never seen a drunk octopus. LoL

Appreciate you brother. šŸ¤™

Had to knock the dust off my embroidery machine today for some of my shitty-arsed crafting. šŸ˜…
1000002390.jpg

The old lid was getting a bit crusty; needed a fresh one for a canna-party I'm headed to in the city. šŸ¤™

Gotta keep it fresh

Back
Top Bottom