Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Long ramblings...

I much prefer hearing you rather than the toons.

You gotta start at least one like alright alright alright. I’ll take some vid tomoz. Teach you how it’s done.

Photo dump time...

Got a couple weeks left. Buds are starting to really stack on the weight now. I've gotta tie up a few droopy branches each time I check on em. LoL

Stay lifted growmies!
✌️

Past the halfway point. We're on day 50 post flip; around 30-35 days with actual flowers.

Looking like the Lemon Tree sisters will come down first. I'd guess they have another 2-3 weeks. The Black Sugar ladies probably got a month left in em. 🤙

Hope everyone has a MotaVated day!
:passitleft:

Sometimes Skynyrd just says it all man! Nice buddage!
Yessir!
:high-five:
I try to match up songs to my vids based on my mood, or the plant's mood.... Today, when I opened the door, they screamed this song at me. LoL
:headbanger:

How bout "Fancy" by Reba? LoL

....that's as unsettling as it gets. LoL
Man that was my first hear for that. What a piece of music human condition!! I learned a long time ago not to judge folks for what they do to survive (or puts a smile on their face) and that song really sums it up!
Thanks for that! Country's not my first pick, that song is awesome! Reba does do it for me. I've seen all her tv series shows.

Photo dump time...

Got a couple weeks left. Buds are starting to really stack on the weight now. I've gotta tie up a few droopy branches each time I check on em. LoL

Stay lifted growmies!
✌️
Stacking on sweetly but it’s looking 👀 like yer running out of real estate. CL🍀 :morenutes:

Man that was my first hear for that. What a piece of music human condition!! I learned a long time ago not to judge folks for what they do to survive (or puts a smile on their face) and that song really sums it up!
Thanks for that! Country's not my first pick, that song is awesome! Reba does do it for me. I've seen all her tv series shows.
Reba is hot 🔥 lol My opinion. 😎✌️

Yessir!
:high-five:
I try to match up songs to my vids based on my mood, or the plant's mood.... Today, when I opened the door, they screamed this song at me. LoL
:headbanger:
Skynyrd had a 3 man Lead guitar playing style that was and is hard to beat. If you can "Hear" the different guitars as they "Intertwine" the complex riffs are Amazing! SS

Back
Top Bottom