Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

No plant pics or vids to update today....

Had a small incident yesterday while doing drywall work and gotta stay off my feet for a few days. 👎 Box cutter slipped while making a cut & sliced right through my shoe (my dumbass shoulda had boots on)
1000002138.jpg

Happened really fast & I didn't feel anything, but it definitely got my toe too...
1000002139.jpg

Took the tip right off my middle toe. 🤯 Gonna be hobbling slow for a few; trying to stay seated as much as I can, but I'm a damn busy-body and struggle to sit still.

Meh.... might bust out some of that couch-lock chronic & go comatose for the day. 🤙

:blunt:
Speedy recovery bro. CL🍀

Duuuude ... ! o_O

I hate it when that happens!

Nice "save", considering. :thumb: Got another good story to tell.

Do you need nurse?

Lol!

There’s a good dressing for toes and fingers, a sticky thing bandage you can wrap around it to hold it in place. The name escapes me. If you’re not allergic, inadine, melolin, bandage.

If it’s clear of infection 2nd daily dressing would be my recommendation that you didn’t ask for lol. If after 48 hours it still has its own pulse or you see reddening tracking it’s time to visit your world famous shithouse USA healthcare lol!

Do you need nurse?

Lol!

There’s a good dressing for toes and fingers, a sticky thing bandage you can wrap around it to hold it in place. The name escapes me. If you’re not allergic, inadine, melolin, bandage.

If it’s clear of infection 2nd daily dressing would be my recommendation that you didn’t ask for lol. If after 48 hours it still has its own pulse or you see reddening tracking it’s time to visit your world famous shithouse USA healthcare lol!
:laugh:
You'd be proud of my bandage work. 👍 Once I got it to stop bleeding, I was able to bandage it up proper. LoL... looks like a Sikh turban 😅

Scared me for a minute because I didn't feel shit, but had a shoe full of blood within seconds.

Appreciate ya chiming in Tra!
:passitleft:

Duuuude ... ! o_O

I hate it when that happens!

Nice "save", considering. :thumb: Got another good story to tell.
Not gonna let it get me down. 🤘 Was back to the sheetrock today. Knocked out about half of it without any issues from the toe. 👍

I think I'll survive.... this time. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Definitely no tip-toe around here LoL
Surprisingly, it caused very little discomfort. Figured it would be sore this morning, but it's good to go. I'm guessing it was less traumatic because the blade was brand new & super sharp. Looks like a surgeon took it off 😅
Yes, sharp new blade, good deduction, Cheers from a medical Tech.SS Heck I am high, thought you were from across the Pond.

Most dangerous tool in the box ALWAYS! We had to save a man from bleeding out after unloading his truck and opening a box. He opened his femoral artery with a boxcutter! Enjoy your time off!
That's what made me think (after the fact).... I'm notorious for working alone. If I had clipped myself bad, I'd have been fucked.

Hindsight is always 20/20; I've gotta be more cautious in the future.

Hope all is well with you Stone.
:passitleft:

....aaaand, I'm back to work today anyhow. LoL Gonna be a light duty day, but it's hard for me to take time off because it'll affect my crew. I'm the only license on the jobsite. If I miss a day, my 2 apprentices gotta take off, or do bullshit work around the shop for a day.

I got plenty of work over here till you heal up come on down,SS
I'd be there in a heartbeat if my schedule wasn't so loaded right now. We currently have 11 different projects (new home builds) that we're trying to keep moving forward.
Pretty sure I'm actually booked for most of 2024. LoL ...I doubt it's gonna slow down anytime soon.

I'd be there in a heartbeat if my schedule wasn't so loaded right now. We currently have 11 different projects (new home builds) that we're trying to keep moving forward.
Pretty sure I'm actually booked for most of 2024. LoL ...I doubt it's gonna slow down anytime soon.
I was a "Remodeling Contractor" salesman $ 22 sq.Ft. room additions and "Wood Mode" kitchen cabinets woo! SSgrower

Think I might have broken Mrs. Milly's funny bone...😅

So, she wanted to do tortellini for dinner tonight. LoL, I refer to those as "turtle-weenies". I tell her, yup... turtle weenies sound good. Then ask her if she's ever seen a turtle dick, she hadn't, then googled image & realized that a turtle dick head looks similar to a tortellini & finally got the joke.
🤣🤣🤣

So.... it's meatloaf for dinner tonight. LoL

Think I might have broken Mrs. Milly's funny bone...😅

So, she wanted to do tortellini for dinner tonight. LoL, I refer to those as "turtle-weenies". I tell her, yup... turtle weenies sound good. Then ask her if she's ever seen a turtle dick, she hadn't, then googled image & realized that a turtle dick head looks similar to a tortellini & finally got the joke.
🤣🤣🤣

So.... it's meatloaf for dinner tonight. LoL
I was today years old first time I saw turtle wood.

Headline was certainly grabby! Not gonna lie tho, I’ve seen heaps scarier make sex organs than the turtle lol! And that was just on nightshift last night.

IMG_2714.png

Back
Top Bottom