Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Shhh. Big Brother knows best. :bongrip: Can't have youngsters seeing stuff like that.

[Edit] We need a spittake emoji.

SmartSelect_20240117-122903_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Shame your vid's aren't able to be played here ,having to log into YouTube is a bit of a pain in the but with slow internet 🙄
Hope you are well :headbanger:
Here's the crew...

They’re all stacking up nicely but I was wondering bout dem beans you popped? CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
Haven't popped any new seeds lately. Holding off for a few weeks because I'm sitting on about 3lb of flower from my last harvest, and looking at cutting another 3lb in a month-ish....
I'm gonna drop my next group of babies Mid-February.

:passitleft:

Haven't popped any new seeds lately. Holding off for a few weeks because I'm sitting on about 3lb of flower from my last harvest, and looking at cutting another 3lb in a month-ish....
I'm gonna drop my next group of babies Mid-February.

:passitleft:
I guess I misundertook ya cause I thought I remembered you saying sumthin bout beans n strains not 2 long ago. No? lol 😆 CL🍀 :lot-o-toke:

I guess I misundertook ya cause I thought I remembered you saying sumthin bout beans n strains not 2 long ago. No? lol 😆 CL🍀 :lot-o-toke:
My flower stock normally moves through my hands much faster than in has lately.... 3lb normally disappears in a few weeks, ppl are broke now....

When stock of flower sits around for prolonged periods, I get nervous. I'm already hanging my ass out by even growing in TX. God forbid I'm the guy who gets popped for it while holding 6-10lb of product.

...I know my boundaries & adjust with the market.

My flower stock normally moves through my hands much faster than in has lately.... 3lb normally disappears in a few weeks, ppl are broke now....

When stock of flower sits around for prolonged periods, I get nervous. I'm already hanging my ass out by even growing in TX. God forbid I'm the guy who gets popped for it while holding 6-10lb of product.

Bury it 😊😉

I've got a safe at another location, but then my problem shifts from "what happens if they catch me at home" to "what happens if they catch me in transit".

👎

2 sides of the same coin. Meh.... these laws just need to adjust.

I honestly think I can just dial it back to only using one room for now. No more veg & flower; just run one after the next in the big room.

I can still swing 3 solid harvests a year

I've got a safe at another location, but then my problem shifts from "what happens if they catch me at home" to "what happens if they catch me in transit".

👎

2 sides of the same coin. Meh.... these laws just need to adjust.

I honestly think I can just dial it back to only using one room for now. No more veg & flower; just run one after the next in the big room.

I can still swing 3 solid harvests a year
How's the law on 3 pound of weed versus crackle made from 3 pounds of weed ?🤔 you'd think because they go by weight or quantity it wouldn't be as bad with crackle .
When you reach your comfortable limit turn the older stuff into crackle .
Happy safe growing my friend
:snowboating:

I know exactly how you feel my brother, that’s why I’m not growing anywhere near the 🍄s that I could be. Weed is legal here but 🍄s are the same as weed is in Tx. CL🍀

How's the law on 3 pound of weed versus crackle made from 3 pounds of weed ?🤔 you'd think because they go by weight or quantity it wouldn't be as bad with crackle .
When you reach your comfortable limit turn the older stuff into crackle .
Happy safe growing my friend
:snowboating:
Any kind of weight is a "state-jail felony", they seem to have a special interest in concentrates lately. Wax/RSO/Kief will get hammered with an "elevated offense".

It's fucking madness...

I deal with 4 clients total.... people who swore off big pharma because they realized the reality of cannabis. Strangest group of folk; ranging from 26-91 years old... all replaced multiple scripts for only cannabis. I'll make them whatever they need... some want flower, most want infused coconut oil capsules.

...I can tell you 3 of these clients have epilepsy; but no longer have seizures.

Anywhoo.... my closest buddies know my hustle & ask me for herb all the time. If I'm timing things right, I actually never have shit for them. If I have a surplus, they're the first ppl I call.
🤙

Any kind of weight is a "state-jail felony", they seem to have a special interest in concentrates lately. Wax/RSO/Kief will get hammered with an "elevated offense".

It's fucking madness...

I deal with 4 clients total.... people who swore off big pharma because they realized the reality of cannabis. Strangest group of folk; ranging from 26-91 years old... all replaced multiple scripts for only cannabis. I'll make them whatever they need... some want flower, most want infused coconut oil capsules.

...I can tell you 3 of these clients have epilepsy; but no longer have seizures.

Anywhoo.... my closest buddies know my hustle & ask me for herb all the time. If I'm timing things right, I actually never have shit for them. If I have a surplus, they're the first ppl I call.
🤙
Yea its absurd how the law is its not much better over here in 🇦🇺
Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom