Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

The Mrs came out to check on things. LoL, had to snap a pic for size comparison. 😅
1000001980.jpg
Was the Mrs. impressed by the ladies? CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Was the Mrs. impressed by the ladies? CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
She's used to seeing all the smaller plants I was growing up in the attic. This is the first time she's come out to the Casita to see this group. 👍
I was telling her about the 6' tall Black Sugar; she wanted to come check em out & was speechless.

First words when she saw them..... "Fuck! Those are gonna take forever to harvest" 🤣

At least she helps you....

Always looks good here. Today is no exception.
Yeah man! It's always a huge help. I'll do all the bucking out in the grow room, but she helps me with all the fine trimming once dried.

Always great to see ya Lerugged, appreciate the kind words.
:passitleft:

Looking luscious Preston!

Is one of those Sugars about twice the height of the other one?

Looking luscious Preston!

Is one of those Sugars about twice the height of the other one?
Yeah man... I've got one short/squatty Black Sugar, and one tall/lanky Black Sugar. 👍

Beautiful work and great looking 👀 snaps 🫰 too. Ya got the total package 📦 going on there my brother. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
Loving the new grow space... 🤘🤘🤘 I've always wanted to grow plants this size, but had been limited by the height of my old grow room.

Hope they keep behaving. 🤣

Loving the new grow space... 🤘🤘🤘 I've always wanted to grow plants this size, but had been limited by the height of my old grow room.

Hope they keep behaving. 🤣
I love growing big plants 🪴, the bigger the better . But they’re a pita to harvest with all the trimming n burping etc. CL🍀 :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:

I love growing big plants 🪴, the bigger the bigger. But they’re a pita to harvest with all the trimming n burping etc. CL🍀 :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:
Facts!

My favorite plants are the little ones who are decievingly heavy. 🤘 I want a 24" plant that throws off a half pound harvest. LoL.... that's the unicorn.

Facts!

My favorite plants are the little ones who are decievingly heavy. 🤘 I want a 24" plant that throws off a half pound harvest. LoL.... that's the unicorn.
Unicorn #1 Jack Herer Auto 20" tall 287 grams dried, cured, jarred
J22D51F30-2.JPG
Jack 22 Harvest Day.JPG

J22 Harvest - 6.JPG

Unicorn #2 Panama feminized photo 26" tall 411 grams (multiple harvests, droughted)
F57D101-3.JPG

Phase 1 Harvest
Phase 1 Harvest 172 grams.JPG

Phase 3 Harvest
P3 D12 harvest-1.JPG

Sorry, I didn't photograph Phase 2 Panama Harvest

Unicorn #3 Blue Dream feminized Photo 24" tall 286.3 grams
BD22 D76 AF27-2.JPG

BD22 D128 AF79 HARVEST-2.JPG

Grown via Sterile Hydro

Unicorn #1 Jack Herer Auto 20" tall 287 grams dried, cured, jarred
J22D51F30-2.JPG
Jack 22 Harvest Day.JPG

J22 Harvest - 6.JPG

Unicorn #2 Panama feminized photo 26" tall 411 grams (multiple harvests, droughted)
F57D101-3.JPG

Phase 1 Harvest
Phase 1 Harvest 172 grams.JPG

Phase 3 Harvest
P3 D12 harvest-1.JPG

Sorry, I didn't photograph Phase 2 Panama Harvest

Unicorn #3 Blue Dream feminized Photo 24" tall 286.3 grams
BD22 D76 AF27-2.JPG

BD22 D128 AF79 HARVEST-2.JPG

Grown via Sterile Hydro
Fuck me dead!

That’s a MONSTER!