Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Samsung A53 macro of Mean tree 10 weeks flower tomorrow
20231229_071026.jpg

Not a whole lot changing in the flower room lately... The 4 youngsters are cruising along now. They seem to be almost done stretching. The Black Sugar Plant in the back row might be the tallest indoor plant I've ever grown. 🤘 She's almost 6' tall now. LoL
1000001951.jpg

Hope to harvest the Vietnamese plant soon. ✂️✂️✂️ She's somewhere around day 87-88 in flower. Looks like hammered dog shit, but seems to keep swelling them buds more & more each day. I'm gonna let her keep growing until she flops over from the weight. 😅
1000001950.jpg

Hope everyone had a safe & happy new year.
:snowboating:

Not a whole lot changing in the flower room lately... The 4 youngsters are cruising along now. They seem to be almost done stretching. The Black Sugar Plant in the back row might be the tallest indoor plant I've ever grown. 🤘 She's almost 6' tall now. LoL
1000001951.jpg

Hope to harvest the Vietnamese plant soon. ✂️✂️✂️ She's somewhere around day 87-88 in flower. Looks like hammered dog shit, but seems to keep swelling them buds more & more each day. I'm gonna let her keep growing until she flops over from the weight. 😅
1000001950.jpg

Hope everyone had a safe & happy new year.
:snowboating:
It’s hard to keep them long flowering Sativas happy n healthy. But I’d say that you’re rocking it my brother. Keep up the good work 👍 CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Quick update from the flower room...

Got a few more stakes added to the Vietnamese plant so she can stand straight again. LoL... she's a hefty ho. Tops are bigger than my fist; she's been flopping around bad lately. Hope to get another week or 2 out of her before harvest. Currently on day 90.

The younger plants are on day 25 post flip. Happy & healthy.

Oof.... Tried shooting this vid with a different setting on the phone.... 😅 Cut off all the heads & feets. LoL

Anywhoo.... here they are.

Today is day 28 since flip for the younger ladies, and day 92.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. 🤙

Back
Top Bottom