Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Finally took down the Vietnamese on day 96F.
1000002024.jpg

Was worried about late flower nanners from pushing her too long. Didn't want to take the chance of seeding out the other 4.
She's not pretty, but the buds are straight knots... nice & heavy.

Now the flower room is back on track... 🤙
As much as I wanted to grow that Vietnamese... it became a thorn in my side when it took the sativa flower pattern.

Now I'm back on a normal schedule with flower times so I can start planning the follow-up group.

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease y'all. 🤘

Meh.... a bit off-topic, but I figured a few of y'all would get a kick outta this story....

So, I've got a pothead dog... like legit as it gets, this muhfukka wants to smoke w/me 24/7. As soon as I grind bud (in my fucking bedroom closet) this fuckwit smells it and comes hunting. 🤣🤣🤣

I'll walk thru the house to go smoke on my patio.... here he comes...
1000002033.jpg

Looking into my soul.... like "hay vato; you gonna share" 🤣

After I nod in approval...
1000002034.jpg

Pure excitement! 🤗

Finally at peace....
1000002032.jpg

This is my bestie.... Murph. 🤣🤣🤣

Preston I have a female Chow/Pit mix looks like your dog, she had 6 perfect puppies and I fixed her. Her name is Sifter, the son I kept I named Zorro, 84 lbs. of muscle solid black, tongue too! SSgrower Cheers from the Tejas coastal bend

Finally took down the Vietnamese on day 96F.
1000002024.jpg

Was worried about late flower nanners from pushing her too long. Didn't want to take the chance of seeding out the other 4.
She's not pretty, but the buds are straight knots... nice & heavy.
What does your Vietnamese smell like. CL🍀
Meh.... a bit off-topic, but I figured a few of y'all would get a kick outta this story....

So, I've got a pothead dog... like legit as it gets, this muhfukka wants to smoke w/me 24/7. As soon as I grind bud (in my fucking bedroom closet) this fuckwit smells it and comes hunting. 🤣🤣🤣

1000002033.jpg

1000002034.jpg

Pure excitement! 🤗

Finally at peace....
1000002032.jpg

Dogs are the coolest, my girl Layla went everywhere with me. I still miss her. CL🍀

IMG_1298.jpeg

Posing like a champion! 🏆
I’ve had G. Shepherds, Rottweiler and a Doberman. Without question she was smarter than all. I don’t think there’s another breed that wants to please their owner more. She was paper trained in a day. Learned all the basics ( sit,stay) in less then a week. She was something very special and I was lucky to have her. CL🍀. :thumb: :yahoo:

I’ve had G. Shepherds, Rottweiler and a Doberman. Without question she was smarter than all. I don’t think there’s another breed that wants to please their owner more. She was paper trained in a day. Learned all the basics ( sit,stay) in less then a week. She was something very special and I was lucky to have her. CL🍀. :thumb: :yahoo:
I've met dogs like that! Mine all had other qualities to love :rofl:

Pure excitement! 🤗

Finally at peace....

See I think you might be wrong.

He just wants to be with you. He just likes watching you relax and unwind.

He’s actually looking into your soul and he’s thinking “you are the most awesome person I know. I love seeing you sit and chill, coz you’re the best…”

My goal every day is to try and be the person my dog thinks I am.

Xo

My Mean Tree by Big Mase has Mean Mug X Lemon tree, you get a citrus taste off this pheno? SS
This is my first time growing them. I'm picking up a bit of citrus on the stem rubs now, but nothing that really stands out as "loud terps" yet.

We're only about halfway thru flower, they've still got a month or so to get extra smelly. LoL

Was feeling lazy.... another vid update tonight. 🤙

Day 38 post flip.... will snap still pics tomorrow...
:blunt:
SmartSelect_20240117-122903_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Shame your vid's aren't able to be played here ,having to log into YouTube is a bit of a pain in the but with slow internet 🙄
Hope you are well :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom