Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Couple of quick shots from the flower room this morning. These are somewhere around 19 days post flip.

I could tell they were going to need a bunch of support for those tall stalks so I've been staking them up solid over the last couple days.
Hope this will keep em strong til the end... Nothing worse than having a flopper toward the end of flower. LoL

Nice healthy looking plants Preston,Cheers! I began using yo-yo's in my latests grows, and a trellis for most,Which brand of camera is the culprit. SSgrower
I take my pics with a Samsung A52 phone. Nothing special, but takes nice crisp pictures. I think the key to quality pics is taking the extra time to crop them down to size with a photo editing app.
I try to crop out all the "background noise" and center the object in frame. This gives me the ability to zoom or focus the eye in a particular place.

:thumb:

Here's a good example....

Before edit:
1000001925.jpg

After edit:

Only takes a min or 2, but draws attention to the things I want in the pic, and removes what I don't want.

Almost jarred up your first harvest from the new facility bro! Looks awesome!
I'm in the process of clipping all the buds off the stems right now. Looks like it'll be a great haul. 👍

I'll be sure to post some pics and Final weights once I'm done.

Appreciate ya Stone!
:passitleft:

Here's a good example....

Before edit:
1000001925.jpg

After edit:

Only takes a min or 2, but draws attention to the things I want in the pic, and removes what I don't want.
Really nice work 👍 my brother your ladies are gorgeous. Should be a nice harvest too. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Really nice work 👍 my brother your ladies are gorgeous. Should be a nice harvest too. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
Thanks brother!
:high-five:

This new group will be interesting; it's been quite awhile since I've grown plants this size.
I'm loving this new space though... so much room for activities! LoL

I always go 60-63% RH just coz that is what I was told the zone was. Why do you go that bit lower?

And I stake every grow. I find it helps keep growth contained when you have multiple plants.
I've always felt 62% (the standard) was just too wet for my liking. I just like my buds a bit crispier when consuming.

I think 62% is great for long term storage, but I always had to set my bud out of the jar for an hour or so before I grind it because it was just too gooey for my grinder. 58% is the sweet spot IMO.
👍

I've always felt 62% (the standard) was just too wet for my liking. I just like my buds a bit crispier when consuming.

I think 62% is great for long term storage, but I always had to set my bud out of the jar for an hour or so before I grind it because it was just too gooey for my grinder. 58% is the sweet spot IMO.
👍
I feel the same. 62 just doesn't burn as well for me. I store with the 62 humidity packs. When I want to twist one up, I also lay it out ahead of time :lot-o-toke: just a touch drier burns better

I feel the same. 62 just doesn't burn as well for me. I store with the 62 humidity packs. When I want to twist one up, I also lay it out ahead of time :lot-o-toke: just a touch drier burns better
Yeah, I think I started doing that for the same reason... I smoke blunts more than anything. I always thought it felt like I was sucking honey thru a straw.
A bit more crispy & them joints/blunts burn like a champ 🏆

I take my pics with a Samsung A52 phone. Nothing special, but takes nice crisp pictures. I think the key to quality pics is taking the extra time to crop them down to size with a photo editing app.
I try to crop out all the "background noise" and center the object in frame. This gives me the ability to zoom or focus the eye in a particular place.

:thumb:
I have it's follower Sam A53 5g and it does a good job, I was happy to hear your's is a Samsung. Happy New ear,SS

Back
Top Bottom