Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

I was a mechanic for a few years before the military & owned a custom shop for years even after I went into the Navy.

Worked on all makes & models, but American bikes were few in the shop. Lot of Ducati, Aprilia and Triumph as well as the big 4 Japanese brands.

Patch holder, yes, but not the kind of clubs you're thinking. We were all racers... road coarse guys. Blackhawk, Road America, and Putnam were our normal circuit.

I personally was a v-twin sport bike guy. Raced a Suzuki TL1000R for a couple years, had a Honda RC 51 for awhile. Rode a Honda Superhawk and a Triumph 955i on the street.
My half filapino cousin bought 2 Triump Tigers, twins so I would ride with him, he was always working on mine or his,Ha, Cheers and I road raced mustang's, love me some "Twisty's".SS

Back in the day, the Ducati super bikes were in the $20k range.... I'd imagine they're in the 30's now-a-days.
That's the main reason I rode the Honda vtwins instead. There were only 3-4 companies back then, making sportbikes with the vtwin engines. The Honda and Suzuki models were around $7k-$8k. LoL ....and much easier to find parts and maintain than the Ducati
Solid bikes though.... tons of torque but only weigh about 400 lb. Notoriously wheelie monsters 🤘
I figured that they would be big $$$
My half filapino cousin bought 2 Triump Tigers, twins so I would ride with him, he was always working on mine or his,Ha, Cheers and I road raced mustang's, love me some "Twisty's".SS
Yeah I loved it but in my 73 Vette. Like a roller Coaster on rails. CL🍀

:hmmmm:

It just occurred to me. That unmarked isn't your LE neighbor is it? :cheesygrinsmiley: He was kinda close? Next fugging door? o_O
Nah, that's an old pic from when I used to live up in Nebraska. Around 2010-ish

Good morning P ⭐

I love that you’re living an examined life. Learning lessons. Creating actual memories and living fucking large.

I think you’re an absolute legend :)

PS Do you take those nug pics on your phone? That shot is amaze 🏀🏈🎾🥎🏐⚾⚽

Good morning P ⭐

I love that you’re living an examined life. Learning lessons. Creating actual memories and living fucking large.

I think you’re an absolute legend :)

PS Do you take those nug pics on your phone? That shot is amaze 🏀🏈🎾🥎🏐⚾⚽
Yes ma'am... all pics are taken with my phone. I definitely crop them down to size with an editing app to clean up any sloppy shots. 👍

You're the legend Tra! Always bringing big smiles with ya. You make my day!
:green_heart:

Harvested Trop BX2 and Dirty Pirate Hooker this morning...

Hope to cut the Jager plant tonight, but want to see how the RH is behaving in the drying room before I chop.

Merry Christmas y'all; hope everyone has a blessed holiday weekend
:passitleft:

Got a bit of space in the flower room now
:thumb:

1000001851.jpg

Hope to cut the Jager plant tonight, but want to see how the RH is behaving in the drying room before I chop.

Oooh Baby! This one got nice and colorful and chubby! 🎅 :hookah:

Oooh Baby! This one got nice and colorful and chubby! 🎅 :hookah:
The Trop smells like fruit candy. Super strong terps on her. Kinda has a grey-ish purple color to her.
:drool:

Congrats on the chop and the space in the flower room P9! Moving right along...:slide:

Merry Christmas to you and your whole fam! I hope it's filled with food fun and friends.
:green_heart:
Appreciate ya brother! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well.
✌️

Those two will bring you into the New year, congrats on your Christmas harvest. SS

Happy Holidaze Preston! :party:

Back
Top Bottom