Trala’s Tent

Don’t sweat it TraLa, life happens. Just go back as if nothing happens and get them on your regular schedule. I know the feeling tho, just when things get running smooth the aw shit moments bite you in the rear. They won’t miss a beat and one screw up does not mean hermie.

Generally speaking it’s gonna require repeated screwups. Double down check your dark period, tape off indicator lights, heaters, ac’s, fans, power strips, humidifiers, check for window leaks & under door light leaks, tents and vents, check timer pins.

You’ve got this!

what week of flower are you in? I left my UV flourescents on an entire night at the end of the 2nd week of flower. I chopped that plant yesterday (day 86 flower) with no issues. It may have extended my flower time. So you didn’t necessarily mess up big time.
Hi there

I‘m Week 6. OMG I am so mad at myself! It was literally the first thing I thought when I woke up at 0430. Why couldn’t it have been my last thought the night before instead?!

OMG I hope not. I have her in darkness atm. I’m going to keep her sleeping for the next 24hrs get her up again tomorrow at 0600 and hopefully that will trick her into not revegging or worse, herming.

Don’t sweat it TraLa, life happens. Just go back as if nothing happens and get them on your regular schedule. I know the feeling tho, just when things get running smooth the aw shit moments bite you in the rear. They won’t miss a beat and one screw up does not mean hermie.

Generally speaking it’s gonna require repeated screwups. Double down check your dark period, tape off indicator lights, heaters, ac’s, fans, power strips, humidifiers, check for window leaks & under door light leaks, tents and vents, check timer pins.

You’ve got this!
Omg 013 I’m just so mad.

She is in total darkness atm. I brought in reinforcements too just in case of door jam light leaks just for today.

Her usual dark time is well actually dark coz it’s night so I need not worry there.

Do you think this will make her herm?

7146EEE4-1444-477A-9587-591055A04ED6.jpeg

78EE54EE-5B02-48A8-96CA-EFE4FD739F66.jpeg

6E6A87A1-1505-40B0-BE3D-CA16C85056F0.jpeg

Feel pretty confident she won’t even blink, you did good by her. It takes repeated mistakes and you are not doing that. It’s all good in the hood
Hope so.

Lets say it is a worst case scenario and she does herm, when will I see signs of this?

It needs to be said that I got halfway through this grow before an attack of hermaphobia!

This was a daily occurrence during my last grow! Lollinggggg!

I believe your chances of hermie are very low and perhaps you still have fear from hearing it so often on your first grow. Everyone chimed in on the hermie thing mostly because you were new and also because you are so dang much fun to intercourse with! If every plant hermied from one lighting screw up - then we would all be shit out of luck and smoking stems left over from our last grow.

Couple of weeks after stress, keep watch for nanners forming usually low on the plant and pluck them off, but they can form up in the buds too. If I’m not too far mistaken nanners can come from genetics; some breeders work to eliminate those undesirable traits while others not so much. My hermie & nanner experience is limited compared to some of your Team TraLa members, I’d like to hear more from BillPopy, Mr Krip, and GGD on the subject, but think you are as fine as wine!

I’d like to hear more from BillPopy, Mr Krip, and GGD on the subject, but think you are as fine as wine!

I've got next to no experience with Herms or nanners,
My last grow I found a single nanner a few days before harvest but that's it.

From what I've seen and read Herms are most likely caused by genetics, constant light leaks or too much stress.
Some longer running strains can be susceptible to throwing out nanners at the end as a last ditch attempt at self preservation.

Miss Trala's light fuck up will probably have sent the signal to Twiggy telling her it's time to revert back to veg, sending her back into extended dark should almost certainly stop her revegging.
She might be a little stressed and confused (just like her mom) I'm pretty sure there won't be any problems.

Hi there

I‘m Week 6. OMG I am so mad at myself! It was literally the first thing I thought when I woke up at 0430. Why couldn’t it have been my last thought the night before instead?!

OMG I hope not. I have her in darkness atm. I’m going to keep her sleeping for the next 24hrs get her up again tomorrow at 0600 and hopefully that will trick her into not revegging or worse, herming.

shit happens. I beat myself up for a couple hours over it and then moved on. I think you and your green lady friend will be alright.

I believe your chances of hermie are very low and perhaps you still have fear from hearing it so often on your first grow. Everyone chimed in on the hermie thing mostly because you were new and also because you are so dang much fun to intercourse with! If every plant hermied from one lighting screw up - then we would all be shit out of luck and smoking stems left over from our last grow.

Couple of weeks after stress, keep watch for nanners forming usually low on the plant and pluck them off, but they can form up in the buds too. If I’m not too far mistaken nanners can come from genetics; some breeders work to eliminate those undesirable traits while others not so much. My hermie & nanner experience is limited compared to some of your Team TraLa members, I’d like to hear more from BillPopy, Mr Krip, and GGD on the subject, but think you are as fine as wine!
So funny!

Last grow I think I herm freaked at least 8.5 times daily. This grow I’ve had my herm fear under control till now.

I don’t even think I know what a herm is. After learning more in here I am 93% sure the plant killed because I thought it was a herm was a female who had had swollen cataxes or what ever they’re called, those tiny gum nut things. And the initial plant who “hermed” was an impregnated female full of seeds because the seeds I used from that “herm” grew Minxie and Trixie who were 100% female.

Ive been over her with a fine tooth comb and apart from a couple of lice I think she looks okay so far.

I've got next to no experience with Herms or nanners,
My last grow I found a single nanner a few days before harvest but that's it.

From what I've seen and read Herms are most likely caused by genetics, constant light leaks or too much stress.
Some longer running strains can be susceptible to throwing out nanners at the end as a last ditch attempt at self preservation.

Miss Trala's light fuck up will probably have sent the signal to Twiggy telling her it's time to revert back to veg, sending her back into extended dark should almost certainly stop her revegging.
She might be a little stressed and confused (just like her mom) I'm pretty sure there won't be any problems.
Hmm I thought a herm was a nanner.

Oh and fact check bruv. I’m not stressed and confused! I’m stressed, depressed and herm obsessed!

shit happens. I beat myself up for a couple hours over it and then moved on. I think you and your green lady friend will be alright.
Hope so.

And you’re right I had my worry day, now I need to put my herm worry in a bubble and blow it away.

Worrying isn’t going to alter the outcome aye. I just need to wait and see.

So I went over her and so far she looks okay. Her hairs look longer but that might just be me imagining things. I really need to try and educate myself on what I’m actually looking for herm wise. Because I don’t know if I’d recognise a herm if it slapped me in the face with its vaginadick.

One armed Billy in front and Twiggy Two in back. My triplets are breathtakingly beautiful (well I think they are lol)

A32E46D8-AC48-4494-8585-A9B517EF86B5.jpeg

9A5E7979-54B1-4CF3-B27D-4F332B09B619.jpeg

5D40C146-FF97-4C37-BA95-EAD88BFD309B.jpeg

64BA2E7A-D0B9-433E-9087-DC26656307E0.jpeg

I'm sure it will be all good Tra!

You are doing a fantastic job with the lot of them. Great colour. Revegged Twiggy looks as chaotic as always! Love it.

:Namaste: :thumb::green_heart:
Thanks Sye

TwIggy is an absolute boss. They are a great colour. I think I have the notes sorted this time round. They are all so much bigger in size than my last grow. The only real thing I can perhaps contribute to that is the difference in power between the winter sun and the summer sun, or maybe it’s more nute related because it took me months to get my groove with feeding. All I know is they are all huge compared to the same stage last grow.

Maybe it’s the hormones.

While we are on the subject. Do you know how to make a hormone?

The only real thing I can perhaps contribute to that is the difference in power between the winter sun and the summer sun, or maybe it’s more nute related because it took me months to get my groove with feeding. All I know is they are all huge compared to the same stage last grow.

I reckon it's all of the above, including your own confidence and knowledge. :thumb:

Do you know how to make a hormone?

Yup. Check this out - no hands!

I reckon it's all of the above, including your own confidence and knowledge. :thumb:

Yup. Check this out - no hands!
Sye I am very seldom left speechless.

Well played, sir. Well played.

So I went over her and so far she looks okay. Her hairs look longer but that might just be me imagining things. I really need to try and educate myself on what I’m actually looking for herm wise. Because I don’t know if I’d recognise a herm if it slapped me in the face with its vaginadick.

One armed Billy in front and Twiggy Two in back. My triplets are breathtakingly beautiful (well I think they are lol)

A32E46D8-AC48-4494-8585-A9B517EF86B5.jpeg

9A5E7979-54B1-4CF3-B27D-4F332B09B619.jpeg

5D40C146-FF97-4C37-BA95-EAD88BFD309B.jpeg

64BA2E7A-D0B9-433E-9087-DC26656307E0.jpeg

Dang girlies lookn lovely ur doing a great job congrats. I dont think u got nuthn to worry bout u shud be gud now. An a herm think of a banana about 4 to 5 cm long an it has pollen poweder sumtimes if its full anyway tht it spits out onto the bud hairs then u get seed pods or the herm seeds. I actually do this to some of my plants when im making fem seeds to make my own crosses. Then i do a pheno hunt n pick the one i like n start working on dialing it in. Im actually currently doing it with my Jack47 XL crossed w/Red Poison auto flower.

Dang girlies lookn lovely ur doing a great job congrats. I dont think u got nuthn to worry bout u shud be gud now. An a herm think of a banana about 4 to 5 cm long an it has pollen poweder sumtimes if its full anyway tht it spits out onto the bud hairs then u get seed pods or the herm seeds. I actually do this to some of my plants when im making fem seeds to make my own crosses. Then i do a pheno hunt n pick the one i like n start working on dialing it in. Im actually currently doing it with my Jack47 XL crossed w/Red Poison auto flower.
Thank you :)

They certainly look healthy, well the seeds do and clone do. The big reveginator is starting to look ratty. I think visually, thickening buds is my least favourite part of the grow not counting the trim.

My favourite part is from seedlings to the part of flower when they have those white delicate hairs.

It amazes me that you can IVF your own seeds.

My triplets are breathtakingly beautiful (well I think they are lol)
I think so too, Tra! Twiggy Two especially- she looks like she could be December or January's Plant of the Month... :love:
what I’m actually looking for herm wise.
Something like this is what you'd look for- but I don't think one little lighting incident
is enough to push her over the edge...
1607543645236.jpeg

I think so too, Tra! Twiggy Two especially- she looks like she could be December or January's Plant of the Month... :love:

Something like this is what you'd look for- but I don't think one little lighting incident
is enough to push her over the edge...
1607543645236.jpeg
I doubt that very much lolllll but thanks for fluffing my feathers.

I am clawing her daily for any evidence of herm. I have actually never seen anything like that in any of my plants. Keep your fingers crossed.

Hey while I got you, what’s the difference between a herm and a nanner?

Back
Top Bottom