Trala’s Tent

heehee welcome to being a true growmie TraLa. I hate vacations for this very reason.heehee. last two years have been spent by the pools ect , on 420 fretting about plants at home and staying in touch here.lol Also was a great way to share "weed adventures abroad" as I found some the 1st day last year and it went from there to finding a local restaurant worker who got me a great supply for my break away( always my biggest concern being a weed junkie!!) . Love the pic. looks stunning. We have had a whip round on 420/crowdfunding and managed to buy a ticket to the nudist colony not far away , they insist on a photo diary to ensure our crowd funding is legitimate ( their bloody rules T, sorry !!). Have a great time and don't stress. all will be good .
I am such a homebody.

I‘m happiest with my dogs, my plants and my 420 Forum. I have spent moments each day playing what if and freaking myself out.

I was up again at 0430 this morning while everyone else slept. Early mornings on holidays is my favourite time to walk. My daily sunrises have been glorious. Here is today’s :)

And G, if you want a nude pic, you just gotta ask mate. I may not be an adventurer but I’m an exhibitionist from way back ;)

55E5EE9D-894B-4174-9442-A79FD176BB6F.jpeg

Ok so plants inspected, watered and again abandoned for two more nights.

Seedstars defs do better without me. I swear they grew a foot, and they look super healthy. The one armed bandit looks unbalanced, we can talk about whether I should cut that arm when I get back. They were fine and not showing any signs of thirst.

FBE579EB-9E9C-46CF-8D42-3BEA7F569820.jpeg

Twiggy had a couple of lice so I washed her hair and fed her. She’s fat as fuck.

That little room is mint. Since I have put the exhaust in there the grow game has changed. The air is fresh, is hot as Haiti outside, and it is 25 degrees in the side room. Humidity outside is 397%, in the side room it’s 51% thanks to the humidifier running 2 hours per day.

E1378DA1-2447-46D8-AB54-4D282D81ED5A.jpeg

58116D87-83A4-480E-BD56-1812FF8743F8.jpeg

I’m telling you medicine woman - we are not cutting that arm! You are gonna break it and set it in place to make it better!! Whats that line nurses tell patients - it’s stronger after the break? Plus it’s how you earn your level 1 super crop badge - all the cool kids are wearing ‘em! Glad all is well - loved the sunrise pics.

TraLa the exhibitionist??? Naked pics or it didn’t happen!

cheers hope the rest of your trip is magnificent

gg.PNG

so withouth freaking out. I am trying to figure what is that bronze stuff coming along the edges of the leave?
any thoughts?
this is the GG in mc mixed with z9 and 1ml of sensi cal mag xtra which is the first bottle on the right
2020-12-03 10.05.36.jpg

honestly I suck at picking out deficiencies but kinda looks like start of potassium def. Those leaves at back show a lot of rust. I’m out of the loop on hydro tho... ph? Rez change

I would feel better if you dropped a faq and got more eyes on it or one of the hydro crew maybe

but not sure what GG is and I’m guessing mc is mega crop.... but I’ve never ran any of those

oh wtf, i posted that here. lol @Trala team fuckt up

Ok so plants inspected, watered and again abandoned for two more nights.

Seedstars defs do better without me. I swear they grew a foot, and they look super healthy. The one armed bandit looks unbalanced, we can talk about whether I should cut that arm when I get back. They were fine and not showing any signs of thirst.

FBE579EB-9E9C-46CF-8D42-3BEA7F569820.jpeg

Twiggy had a couple of lice so I washed her hair and fed her. She’s fat as fuck.

That little room is mint. Since I have put the exhaust in there the grow game has changed. The air is fresh, is hot as Haiti outside, and it is 25 degrees in the side room. Humidity outside is 397%, in the side room it’s 51% thanks to the humidifier running 2 hours per day.

E1378DA1-2447-46D8-AB54-4D282D81ED5A.jpeg

58116D87-83A4-480E-BD56-1812FF8743F8.jpeg
Effin' eh!

Back
Top Bottom