Trala’s Tent

I swapped spots because the runt needs the sun spot more.

C2025131-C08E-4B0A-8AB3-BAB247E03B5F.jpeg
Hey ABFF, see how them glorious biotches are all sort of reaching to the right? Turn their pots and they will just lean or reach the other way, maybe you will smother them with attention when you get home again and this won't matter... effing nailed it and the pics are all postcard worthy!

I’m telling you medicine woman - we are not cutting that arm! You are gonna break it and set it in place to make it better!! Whats that line nurses tell patients - it’s stronger after the break? Plus it’s how you earn your level 1 super crop badge - all the cool kids are wearing ‘em! Glad all is well - loved the sunrise pics.

TraLa the exhibitionist??? Naked pics or it didn’t happen!

cheers hope the rest of your trip is magnificent
Omg! It looks so wonky! And even the leaves are like 9 pointed mutants!

I got some pics for ya. And hey my lice problem is still under control. I’m going to wash their hair tomorrow.

I so want to even that arm out but I want my super crop badge more! It is a thang aye?

LOLLING.

if you want a nude pic, you just gotta ask mate. I may not be an adventurer but I’m an exhibitionist from way back ;)

55E5EE9D-894B-4174-9442-A79FD176BB6F.jpeg
:popcorn:

In true bogan form “Show us ya tits!” :p
Hey I got a funny story about having my tits ogled while working.

#nearlymetoo

So I will set the scene, I was working as a shop assistant in a hot bread shop (literally only just discovered that I’m like the only person to refer to a bakery as a hot bread shop but I digress). So I’m serving this dude, and he is proper staring at my girls and I mean proper, like mouth agape, super SUPER staring.

After he left I was mentally doing the whole “fuck dude, my eyes are up here, not breast level mate, eye contact would be nice...” real faux indignation while being secretly stoked I’d reduced this guy to like a titty trance, and I turned to admire my reflection in the mirrored border panels near the counter and with horror I realised that I’d leant in the chocolate mud cake slice and I had two brown poo looking patches of icing on my singlet covering my boobs.

Yeah he wasn’t appreciating my form at all, he was prolly thinking “ewwwww, what the fuck is that on her top? Looks dis-gust-ing! And why the fuck is she doing the hair toss and checking her nails like she’s someone?!”

And since you asked so nice, here ya go —-> (.)(.)

picture would be better mate :cheesygrinsmiley:

Okay Sunday Summary :)

Tangerine Triplets :love::love::love:

Poppy Lee Day 78 of veg

05A4CBA9-8112-47F4-A902-FBA65E70B711.jpeg

FF9E7995-2DA0-437F-A899-A08667A2CF46.jpeg

One Armed Billy Crypro Day 64 of veg

69AD9231-7A1C-410C-91F4-21E540F296BA.jpeg

54436040-2778-4F90-A6C7-B151063EF1D8.jpeg

BF7B1227-DD56-4286-BD87-35E6E56BAF13.jpeg

Frankie Jay Day 65 of veg

4CA59C5D-FC3A-4848-8117-27C4705CDA36.jpeg

C53CE26C-06D2-48F2-8794-F94CFCF42716.jpeg

Monster Cropper and Clone :green_heart::green_heart:

Twiggy Two Total 52 days in reveg; Day 42 of Flower

#likeaboss

14C651EC-A17B-4D4B-839E-4ACBFB1689B8.jpeg

Sweet Twig Clone Day 62 of veg

2E9FD8A7-73F6-486F-85D7-096B0AE6A382.jpeg

just watch out when you bend over the pots with your (.)(.)
might smash a pot in the pool. That be a total fuck up mate :drool:

just watch out when you bend over the pots with your (.)(.)
might smash a pot in the pool. That be a total fuck up mate :drool:
PK, I think you are confusing a woman’s breasts with wrecking balls sweetheart.

One horrible side effect of answering questions on the faq board is the sheer number of blurple pics one has to look at. In my quest to increase my own gardening skills by helping newcomers I have succumbed to the dreaded blurple blindness. Long story - short, I'm legally blind now and require reasonable modification to assist with my handicap, so in the spirit of fairness and equality I’m requesting the Braille version of checking out your hooters!! Did I mention I have cold hands? Sinister laugh - he, he, he!

Looks like your crew suffered no ill effects from your vacation!

Spot on Trala! The girls are looking great, and I'm referring to the plants!
Good morning Mr S

Thank you, I’m well pleased.

I do have an issue with an abused plant I inherited. It’s prolly Day 60ish. I am struggling to work out where to top it.

I have the journal to it in my thingy under the Trala’s Tent one. I would appreciate any advise. It’s meant to be a fancy seed.

One horrible side effect of answering questions on the faq board is the sheer number of blurple pics one has to look at. In my quest to increase my own gardening skills by helping newcomers I have succumbed to the dreaded blurple blindness. Long story - short, I'm legally blind now and require reasonable modification to assist with my handicap, so in the spirit of fairness and equality I’m requesting the Braille version of checking out your hooters!! Did I mention I have cold hands? Sinister laugh - he, he, he!

Looks like your crew suffered no ill effects from your vacation!
They look great!

I had to unleash their arms when treating them for nits. So they’re very arms in the airy. Should I tie them down again? I have a quandary tho, if quandary means problem that is, is it doesn’t swap it for problem.

Can I use a light but no exhaust fan?

I want to keep that fan in the dark room.

Sure doll just tie them back down, but maybe consider an under leaf spray routine first if it’s time for another dose. Much easier to spray with no restraints in place. Yes ma’am on running light but no fan with the reasonable caveat of... if your temps allow for such without cooking the girls and / or maybe raise the light a notch or two if unsure

Sure doll just tie them back down, but maybe consider an under leaf spray routine first if it’s time for another dose. Much easier to spray with no restraints in place. Yes ma’am on running light but no fan with the reasonable caveat of... if your temps allow for such without cooking the girls and / or maybe raise the light a notch or two if unsure
Omg 013 I’ve had a disaster!

We had a storm last night, and as it was darkening I asked my partner to take the grow light from the dark room back to the tent for my little ones. My green girls were outside. So he did, then we went for a swim and during our swim the storm hit so we were racing getting the plants in out of the rain. There was a huge crack of thunder and the power went out.

At 6pm I put Twiggy Two in the dark room to sleep. Difficult due to no power but got it done. On waking the first thing I realised is that there was a chance the ceiling light was left on during the rush, It fucking was. She got light from 21:00 to 0430. So her dark time was ruined.

I have actually got to this stage in the game and prolly hermed her!

I could literally cry!

Omg 013 I’ve had a disaster!

We had a storm last night, and as it was darkening I asked my partner to take the grow light from the dark room back to the tent for my little ones. My green girls were outside. So he did, then we went for a swim and during our swim the storm hit so we were racing getting the plants in out of the rain. There was a huge crack of thunder and the power went out.

At 6pm I put Twiggy Two in the dark room to sleep. Difficult due to no power but got it done. On waking the first thing I realised is that there was a chance the ceiling light was left on during the rush, It fucking was. She got light from 21:00 to 0430. So her dark time was ruined.

I have actually got to this stage in the game and prolly hermed her!

I could literally cry!

what week of flower are you in? I left my UV flourescents on an entire night at the end of the 2nd week of flower. I chopped that plant yesterday (day 86 flower) with no issues. It may have extended my flower time. So you didn’t necessarily mess up big time.

Back
Top Bottom