Trala’s Tent

A herm is a plant that grows (a lot of) both male and female flowers - an actual hermie is pretty easy to spot

Nanners are usually solitary male flowers that will occasionally (and randomly) show up on a female plant, usually real late in the game- in other words, she's tired of waiting, so she decides to do it herself... :)
When they open, they look like a tiny bunch of bananas- so "nanners"

They can also just show up randomly on a younger plant-these are the dangerous ones because they're hard to spot, and can pollinate the whole plant (or plants) if you don't catch them before they open.
In my experience, this doesn't happen very often though.

A herm is a plant that grows (a lot of) both male and female flowers - an actual hermie is pretty easy to spot

Nanners are usually solitary male flowers that will occasionally (and randomly) show up on a female plant, usually real late in the game- in other words, she's tired of waiting, so she decides to do it herself... :)

They can also just show up randomly on a younger plant-these are the dangerous ones because they're hard to spot, and can pollinate the whole plant (or plants) if you don't catch them before they open.

Great write up. :Namaste: :high-five:

Okay so I had a whisper in my ear and I made an executive decision to top one armed Billy. I’m going to attempt to clone the top just because having a clone take gives me such pleasure and satisfaction.

Time will tell if it’s a fuck up or not.

I almost have too many plants!

The lice struggle continues. Twiggy Two the reveGina Tor and Poppy Lee my Tangie are the on,y two effected. I did see two lady beetles on Frankie, so hopefully word is spreading that my McAphids restaurant is open 24/7. Lolling!
B3040FAA-8375-4839-8B61-A3487D5D6939.jpeg
5917E78B-1C4E-4784-BE16-8C99C10619C7.jpeg
5917E78B-1C4E-4784-BE16-8C99C10619C7.jpeg
8E2F78D6-0E4E-4EA9-A68E-E2575E42FBFB.jpeg
87CA1459-7C23-413E-A04D-655EAC7F24D1.jpeg

Thanks Carcass.

I will keep my eyes peeled, get it? the banana reference? Eyes peeled, like a banana?!

Mate I’m fucking wasted here. I need to be on stage!

Swimming pool and all the greenery looks great to a Canadian in winter!
You wouldn’t be saying that when you are trying to sleep in 28 degrees!

Old Smokey I’ve never felt snow fall onto my face. It‘s on my bucket list!

Trust me its over rated but ya you should experience it at least once.
I love the thought of the snow gently falling and having my face turned towards the sky, eyes closed, mouth open, tongue out like a 5 year old kid and having the snow fall on my face.

I got to play in snow last year, but there was no actual snow fall. I loved it so much. Everything looked so clean and magical. It was literally one of the best days of my life so far. I’m as uncoordinated as all fuck and I even managed to sled (just in the kids section not where the adults went).

93F27A80-F8FB-4800-B0C8-D5B7A55CB9C1.jpeg

3FB71645-EF89-4AD1-A443-BE7670CD4F6D.jpeg

You had snow in australia?
Yes it snows in a handful of places here. Not the constant snowfall you see, but we do have snow. I don’t think we have enough constant cold to freeze a lake, but it definitely gets cold in some places. Tassie, Melbourne and Canberra spring to mind. We were in Lake Mountain which is 100km from Melbourne.

I am up north where you will find the highest melanoma rate in the world and skin like boot leather. Our heat means business. I have a gf coming to see me from Canberra next week and she will dieeeeeeeeee! I’m a true Queenslander, if I have too much ice in my drink I’m looking for a jumper.

I love the thought of the snow gently falling and having my face turned towards the sky, eyes closed, mouth open, tongue out like a 5 year old kid and having the snow fall on my face.

I got to play in snow last year, but there was no actual snow fall. I loved it so much. Everything looked so clean and magical. It was literally one of the best days of my life so far. I’m as uncoordinated as all fuck and I even managed to sled (just in the kids section not where the adults went).

93F27A80-F8FB-4800-B0C8-D5B7A55CB9C1.jpeg

3FB71645-EF89-4AD1-A443-BE7670CD4F6D.jpeg
Hey Mate!

how was vacation or time away
Really lovely. Drank too much, ate too much and spent too much money lol.

I have been so lazy today. I have literally been laying on my couch since 1pm, and for 90 minutes of that time I was dozing.

How is your day panning out?

Really lovely. Drank too much, ate too much and spent too much money lol.

I have been so lazy today. I have literally been laying on my couch since 1pm, and for 90 minutes of that time I was dozing.

How is your day panning out?
well this time a year i would be on a vacation on a sexy beach holding mochitos, but instead im stock in a rainy city working. Other then that doing perfecto!

Yes it snows in a handful of places here. Not the constant snowfall you see, but we do have snow. I don’t think we have enough constant cold to freeze a lake, but it definitely gets cold in some places. Tassie, Melbourne and Canberra spring to mind. We were in Lake Mountain which is 100km from Melbourne.

I am up north where you will find the highest melanoma rate in the world and skin like boot leather. Our heat means business. I have a gf coming to see me from Canberra next week and she will dieeeeeeeeee! I’m a true Queenslander, if I have too much ice in my drink I’m looking for a jumper.
Wow I didn't know you get snow down under. You learn something new everyday. OMG I would die in that heat I am not used to it. I guess having a pool is a necessity there.

Don't pay the bitch

Looking good Tra
Thank you friend :)

Oiii Mcrib! While I gotcha.

Science question for you.

What’s the difference between an enzyme and a hormone?

You can’t hear an enzyme ;)

Wow I didn't know you get snow down under. You learn something new everyday. OMG I would die in that heat I am not used to it. I guess having a pool is a necessity there.
Yeah we do.

Not too many places granted, but we do have snowfall.

I nursed a guy last year, a Pom who had left an English Winter and flew straight into our Queensland summer for Xmas with his grown son and family. He had COPD but the addition of our heat and humidity meant he couldn’t breathe. He swore it was his first and last QLD summer. He really should have opted for travel insurance too.

Pools are defs common here.

Back
Top Bottom