Trala’s Tent

He’ll to the yeah for some amber in there! I had to chop 6 out of 11 before my goal because of rot/mold for outdoors this season. Worked out ok because they made it to mostly milky trichs but I would rather fully matured. But 5 starting to get where I want so can’t complain. Who’d listen anyhow if I did :) 1st world problems

Good morning!

One cheeky day off is just not enough! I did pack a lot on tho. I did a 2 hour kinda circuit bushwalk which ended with a dip in that water. Had a little waterfall and all! Snapped you a pic :)

IMG_9703.jpeg

So I’m making the captains call, I’m gonna cut the auto and leave the 12:12.

Daisy Bee = ☠️ ✂️
Trixie Bee = Tuesday week ☠️✂️

I’m gonna take a sickie Tuesday week and do her then. I’m so fucking busy atm. Between life, work, home, grow, I need an extra 2 hours each day.

But back to da trim, she won’t yield much and she looks like an easy trim. She smells like my kinda smoke. I’m not about the couchlock. I’m about the smiles and the giggles. I like a smoke that makes me sway. I’m thinking I’ll keep her just for me.

Pray it’s a good shift for me. The hossy atm is so faaaaaaaaked! See you this arvo for the trim results.
beautiful spot Trala have fun at work

Back
Top Bottom