Trala’s Tent

And this nightshift!

I’m on a 10 hour and it’s been so good work wise, but company wise, omg! So the thing about nightshift is I’m my worst me.

Me on dayshift when you ring the buzzer: Hi! How can I help? What do you need? If you need a kidney, or a coffee, or a hug, I’m your girl!

Me on a nightshift when you ring the buzzer: who dares press their buzzer? WHO DARES?!

Same with people:-

Me on a dayshift with workers I don’t prefer: *thinks to myself* they aren’t one of my kind, but they are a good person. It’s the differences and diversity that makes life interesting.

Me on a nightshift with workers I don’t prefer: *thinks to myself* you are literally the most boring, bland, human tofu of a person, and if I seriously have to look at you for another second I’m gonna punch you in your dull dreary face!

On the upside I’ve got just over 5 hours to go!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
❤️ See? That's Trala Pretty plants! ❤️
Thank you 🤩

I do work hard to make them sing.

I love growing plants. All plants. Even orchids 🤮

Enjoy Minni Tra! She looks perfectly made!

It's amazing what temperature does for a grow! Summer really does put the turbo in the grow!
I’m not sure if it’s the coco, the warm or a sunshine mix!

I’m loving it tho after a slow winter.

You just keep right on rockin and rollin!! Happy Thursday (it's Wednesday here) girl!! 😎✌️

Here's a new RATT song.

Got it on!

I like it :) You’re officially on my liked list lolling!

Thanks Scotty. I’m all about the toonz.

IMG_9696.png

Omg thank god that’s fucking over!

Longest day everrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

My man sent me a goodnight how’s your shift message before he went to bed last night.

My response coz a picture says a thousand words.

Got heaps done today tho. I went grocery shopping straight after my shift coz I like to really see how far I can push myself lolling! Saw the specialty cheese section and got K a pic to froth over.

@Ke0ncp you inspired my and my man’s afternoon spread. I make a wicked cheese board. Like this isn’t a cheeseboard, just a graze for two. Next time I do a platter I’ll dazzle you with it. But for now, here’s how we’re looking.

IMG_9693.jpeg
IMG_9690.jpeg

Omg! Just had a mouthful of Brie. It’s totes the ducks nuts!

So back to growing! I think both girls are cooked. I’m really shit at the trim window. And time is an issue for me. I’m off but busy tomoz, working with a trim window Saturday, no window Sunday Summary day, No window Monday, I’m seeing my dying girl. Tuesday I have my grandson, Wednesday is a possibility. Omg I don’t even know if she’s ready LOL! I have an idea!

A vote option, coz I really want your advice!

❤️ Trim
😯 Wait a weekand reassess

You click, I’ll heed… maybe LOLLING!

I know 53 days seems early, but I thought yesterday she looks cooked. My first glitter pic on both looks as abstract as fuck. I like it.

❤️ chop chop
😯 reassess in a week

Bee aka Do Si Dos
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Flip Age: 83 Days
Days in Flower: 53

IMG_9669.jpeg
IMG_9667.jpeg
IMG_9666.jpeg

Omg! I’m so cringe!

Me: Barney’s Farm Do Si Dos, Barney’s Farm Do Si Dos Auto, Barney’s Farm Do Si Dos 33
Barney’s Farm: Dos Si Dos

Worst part, I learned line dancing at school! I thought it was Do Si Dos your partner! My whole life has been built on a lie!

Why didn’t you tell me?! I listen! Look I don’t always listen, but sometimes I do!

IMG_9700.jpeg

So I’ve been researching flower times online. BF doesn’t have a Dos Si Dos, so I’m looking at the 33. If I use that as my guide I’m still a good 10 days out.

I just don’t know what to do tbh.

Omg! I’m so cringe!

Me: Barney’s Farm Do Si Dos, Barney’s Farm Do Si Dos Auto, Barney’s Farm Do Si Dos 33
Barney’s Farm: Dos Si Dos

Worst part, I learned line dancing at school! I thought it was Do Si Dos your partner! My whole life has been built on a lie!

Why didn’t you tell me?! I listen! Look I don’t always listen, but sometimes I do!

IMG_9700.jpeg
It's Doh Si Dos.

Back
Top Bottom