Trala’s Tent

Ok, it's a sweet and dank one. We'll see then. I found the madness of having both tastes together kind of nice.
I actually love sweet and savoury.

I’ll have a little choof once she’s done.

It’s the little signs that my grandkids have been to visit that make me big smile..

IMG_7496.jpeg

The acoustic version of this is on the Skin and Bones album with a full orchestra behind him. It’s my favorite and the Foos are one of my favorites of all time.
About to give it a spin!

It’s one of my all time favourite songs!

The only thing I’ll ever ask of you, is you gotta promise not to stop when I say when, she sang…. 🎶

And hello you!

IMG_7526.png

Got home from work, chose violence 🔪 🩸 ☠️

Roughest trim everrrrrrrr lol.

210g wet.

She smells like onions! Not even joking. She was a tiny little unit. She looks okay. Nothing to sing songs about tho. I took an auto seed out. I’ll plant it before I go to work tomoz. It’s a Gorilla Zkittles Auto.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Days in Flower: 72

IMG_7497.jpeg
IMG_7505.jpeg

210g wet.

She smells like onions! Not even joking. She was a tiny little unit. She looks okay. Nothing to sing songs about tho. I took an auto seed out. I’ll plant it before I go to work tomoz. It’s a Gorilla Zkittles Auto.

IMG_7497.jpeg
IMG_7505.jpeg
Great haul Tra!
Buds look amazing 👏
I love how in the bottom right pic, half the bud looks different to the other half, cool as.
Can't say I've ever had buds that smell like onions 😱

Great haul Tra!
Buds look amazing 👏
I love how in the bottom right pic, half the bud looks different to the other half, cool as.
That's a weird terpene or flavor haha

210g wet.

IMG_7497.jpeg
IMG_7505.jpeg
Looking good 👍 the buds look great too trala! I want some of your white widow ngl looks bomb af.

Great haul Tra!
Buds look amazing 👏
She was like two very different plants in one. One part 3 leaved nuggets, one part 7 leaved airier bud.

Yeah nah, she’s only just okay as far as bud goes, and she’ll prolly yield around 2 oscars.

My auto game isn’t great. Shes still good enough not to be considered a waste of time tho.

And thanks :)

And me either! She’s super unpleasant in the nose. Lolling!

Looking good 👍 the buds look great too trala! I want some of your white widow ngl looks bomb af.
Hi there :)

My White Widow, or Minnie as I call her is looking a bit rough. You can still see beauty but she’s moving into the palliative weeks that’s fo sho.

She is sparkling up nicely.

I’ll get a Sunday summary this arvo :)

Omg pray that my work day will be better today. Legit had a patient crash. Not mine. The nurse along side me. It was one of the most scary experiences of my life, it really was. Even now when I think of it my heart like skips a beat. Blood was fucking everywhere.

I hope she will be okay.

Omg pray that my work day will be better today. Legit had a patient crash. Not mine. The nurse along side me. It was one of the most scary experiences of my life, it really was. Even now when I think of it my heart like skips a beat. Blood was fucking everywhere.

I hope she will be okay.
That’s horrible, I remember one poor fella that choked on a banana and crashed, fortunately we caught it just in time and he survived it somehow… prayers for your patient

Back
Top Bottom