Trala’s Tent

Whats you'r favorite strain Trala?
Mine is blue dream and white widow hard to chose between the two classics!
Tropicanna Banana. I’m all about those summer beach mango giggly feels.

Tropicanna Banana. I’m all about those summer beach mango giggly feels.
I have heard great things about the tropical strains I haven't had the chance to ever get any good strains of them up where I live surprisingly. You would think california would have a massive variety haha 😄 mostly outdoor strains here. I have had pineapple express from Hawaii and honestly wasn't that good either maybe the pineapple is not the best. Mango is a super dank terpene got some og mango last month and it was delicious made me chill right out.

I have heard great things about the tropical strains I haven't had the chance to ever get any good strains of them up where I live surprisingly. You would think california would have a massive variety haha 😄 mostly outdoor strains here. I have had pineapple express from Hawaii and honestly wasn't that good either maybe the pineapple is not the best. Mango is a super dank terpene got some og mango last month and it was delicious made me chill right out.
Oh I thought you were in Australia lol.

My Alf Stewart reference would have meant nothing to you lol.

I prefer giggly over couchlock and fresh and citrusy over dank and cheesy when it comes to my smoke.

Oh I thought you were in Australia lol.

My Alf Stewart reference would have meant nothing to you lol.

I prefer giggly over couchlock and fresh and citrusy over dank and cheesy when it comes to my smoke.
That sounds amazing I was thinking today if I was to ever make a strain I'd call it Stark Raven Mad haha it would be (blue dream x white widow) crossed with (blue dream x super silver haze) now I just need a breeder to make it haha 😄

That sounds amazing I was thinking today if I was to ever make a strain I'd call it Stark Raven Mad haha it would be (blue dream x white widow) crossed with (blue dream x super silver haze) now I just need a breeder to make it haha 😄
I’ve got a White Widow XXL on the go atm. Shes looking good. Shes probs half way through flower.

You could probably learn to do it yourself.

Heaps of members make their own seeds.

I’ve got a White Widow XXL on the go atm. Shes looking good. Shes probs half way through flower.

You could probably learn to do it yourself.

Heaps of members make their own seeds.
Id get flack from my community for breeding. It's not wise to breed when your a beginner in a highly populated area with growers. The pollen could ruin millions of dollars worth of crops. I would love to one day but would want to do it in a sealed lab.

Happy HumpDay!!!
(Or as I call it Nightshift Eve)
I can’t even been too filled with doom for my shift tonight. I’m on with my jam. And I’m gonna surprise them with treats 🍩 😋 👩‍⚕️

So no real grow moves have been made. I’ll uppot tomoz. Oh one grow move has been made. My GMO is defs sickly. The fact Jim ate half a leaf hasn’t helped lol. I’ve taken out another seed today as a Plan B. Even if she turns a corner health wise, I don’t think she will be much of anything. In life you always need a Plan B at all times. Well I do lol. I’ve taken out a strain I’ve forgotten the name of already lol. She’s Barney’s Farm. It’s good seed waking weather so fingers crossed.

The Purple Ghost Candy I grew with Preston should be ready for a final weigh tomoz. She’s sat at 60% overnight.

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_7441.jpeg
IMG_7446.jpeg

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_7450.jpeg
IMG_7449.jpeg

And omg! Went for my walk and my neighbourhood is exploding with colour. Have a go at this wall of azalea! It’s a cloudy day today but I looked up and thought of you all. Xo

IMG_7467.jpeg
IMG_7470.jpeg

Omg I forgot.

I’m thinking this girl is cooked.

I took two buds coz she’s like two different plants in one.

Wattyareckon?

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Days in Flower: 69 (or as I call it 68 and I’ll owe ya one lol)

IMG_7469.jpeg
IMG_7466.jpeg
IMG_7458.jpeg

Omg I forgot.

I’m thinking this girl is cooked.

I took two buds coz she’s like two different plants in one.

Wattyareckon?

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Days in Flower: 69 (or as I call it 68 and I’ll owe ya one lol)

IMG_7469.jpeg
IMG_7466.jpeg
IMG_7458.jpeg
Looks perfect to me ❤️ I would prefer more amber and age it for that super sedated couch lock high. But this does look like it's almost 50% amber 😱 I'm shooting for 25% for my babushkas

Looks perfect to me ❤️ I would prefer more amber and age it for that super sedated couch lock high. But this does look like it's almost 50% amber 😱 I'm shooting for 25% for my babushkas
I like a giggly, chatty, music sounds like the angel’s are jamming kinda high.

Shes defs not 50% golden. I’d say 25% amber, 60% cloudy, 15% clear.

Omg I haven’t slept in two days and I’m jittery as fuck lol! Just poured a wine, and I think I might just make it without burning myself to the ground.

The mental health struggle after a nightshift is so real for me.

I’ve tried really hard to keep my head above water. I have exercised, cleaned and cooked and shitty arsed crafted. I’ve tried really hard not to crumble lol. But back to my story, so my free stuff, I have done a rejig and swapped my free elephant queen pic for a free newly renovated, varnished shitty arsed craft exhibit.

Here’s my latest creation. Only thing, fuck I wish I hadn’t put my initials and the year on an angle in the corner like that. I just don’t like it. Bit of a funny, I must have been concentrating to the point of not having control of my own body fluid coz I dripped a tiny drop of dribble on it. Not even joking! Lolling.

I think I might love it tho. I pressed flowers from their gardens and abracadabra lol.

IMG_7492.jpeg

IMG_7491.jpeg

Omg I forgot the reason I came in! I wanted to post my weights! Not my fat arse weight, my purple ghost candy.

Shes purple as but as airy as fuck but I think she’ll smoke 🔥

Final Yield:122g/4.3oz

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 61

IMG_7484.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom