Trala’s Tent

Omg I hope this doesn’t set the tone of my day. I somehow dropped my favourite make up sponge in my fucking toilet!

Not. Even. Joking!

IMG_7375.jpeg

And....?
You wrung it out and pretended it didn't happen?
Just sayin' - it doesn't look peed in.... 😄

And....?
You wrung it out and pretended it didn't happen?
Just sayin' - it doesn't look peed in.... 😄
Hey C Sponge In The Dunny And Nearly Died!

Omg lol! I actually considered it, but the last thing my face needs is more awful shit to look at lolling!

I was so mad at me! It’s my partners fault, we have this tradition when we stand at the window and wave each other off, but instead of wave we give each other the forks. It’s a really old fashioned way of gesturing get fucked. Not sure why we do it, but we do. I was trying to open the bathroom blinds with my makeup sponge in my hand to give him our “wave” and I dropped it straight in the fucking dunny!

And it totally set the tone of the day. It was awful in the wards today. I inserted 3 catheters it was like Enlarged Prostate Central, and I was so busting to pee, I considered popping one in myself and strapping on a leg bag lol.

With my bad eyes I honestly thought that was a turd :rofl:
L O L L I N G !

Bet you were thinking “Fuck sake. Tra is taking this constant oversharing to a whole new level…”

Hey C Sponge In The Dunny And Nearly Died!

Omg lol! I actually considered it, but the last thing my face needs is more awful shit to look at lolling!

I was so mad at me! It’s my partners fault, we have this tradition when we stand at the window and wave each other off, but instead of wave we give each other the forks. It’s a really old fashioned way of gesturing get fucked. Not sure why we do it, but we do. I was trying to open the bathroom blinds with my makeup sponge in my hand to give him our “wave” and I dropped it straight in the fucking dunny!

And it totally set the tone of the day. It was awful in the wards today. I inserted 3 catheters it was like Enlarged Prostate Central, and I was so busting to pee, I considered popping one in myself and strapping on a leg bag lol.
Reminds me of this Kids in the Hall skit for some reason. One of my fav. (They are Canadians though and not Australian.) I hope your day turned out good!

Reminds me of this Kids in the Hall skit for some reason. One of my fav. (They are Canadians though and not Australian.) I hope your day turned out good!
Hello you!

I was only just thinking about you the other day.

Hope you’re living your best life 🥰

Omg this weather! I have a dreaded nightshift tonight, and the fact I get to enjoy this day means I can’t even be dread about it. And to make things golden I even have a cheeky day to myself!

My sky is so blue! Best part, I’ve done all my chores, so I can legit do anything I want.

Just put the little girls out. My ginger is on spidermite watch.

IMG_7376.jpeg
IMG_7377.jpeg

My big two stay in

IMG_7378.jpeg

In case you’re wondering, it’s 11am and I’m sitting by my pool in my swing egg chair about to eat brekky… if my little ginger terrorist doesn’t eat it first.

IMG_7380.jpeg

Hope you have a good one. Xo

Hey Tra, the garden is looking awesome!!
I saw you posted the other day about doing a comparison grow. I've been thinking about it and I'd be pretty keen for it, but probably not till around November/December when the weather gets really good by then. Plus my first grow will finish around the same time, seeing as I haven't grown for about 8yrs till now, I'd like to have at least 1 grow under my belt before signing up for a grow with you 😉
I'd be happy to provide the seeds and have some fun growing together 🙃😎
Anyways, let me know whatcha think

I see Doggo is interested in your breakfast LOL
He’s always one step away from me.

He’s a great friend. My other dog is more like a barking cat. He is a real inside snuggle dog. Jim on the other hand is a dog dog, he loves playing fetch and following me everywhere.

Hey Tra, the garden is looking awesome!!
I saw you posted the other day about doing a comparison grow. I've been thinking about it and I'd be pretty keen for it, but probably not till around November/December when the weather gets really good by then. Plus my first grow will finish around the same time, seeing as I haven't grown for about 8yrs till now, I'd like to have at least 1 grow under my belt before signing up for a grow with you 😉
I'd be happy to provide the seeds and have some fun growing together 🙃😎
Anyways, let me know whatcha think
That sounds good.

I think you should get a couple of grows under your belt first tho :)

My other dog is more like a barking cat. He is a real inside snuggle dog
Hey I have and 85lb catdog as well, insists on laying on us and sleeps on the back of the couch looking out the window. But she is also underfoot 100% with whoever is home.

Looking great Tra! Wish our fur babies could have a party!

Hey I have and 85lb catdog as well, insists on laying on us and sleeps on the back of the couch looking out the window. But she is also underfoot 100% with whoever is home.
They really are man’s best friend :)
Looking great Tra! Wish our fur babies could have a party!
Me too!

🐶😍🐶😍🐶😍

Thanks Tra!

I did used to grow back in the day, so I think 1 will be enough to get re acquainted with it.
But I'm cool with whatever 😎
Yeah nah, I was more meaning in the forum. Give yourself a couple of grows to establish yourself in here.

I don’t want this to come across as rude but… lol. You’ve only been a member for a few of weeks. I’m a super annoying person. In this place it usually takes me time to grow on people.

Give it 6 months and we can circle back if you’re still keen :)

Back
Top Bottom