Trala’s Tent

Nice haul Tra! :yummy:

Thanks you pack of legends!

Omg it’s Nurse Friday, thank God! I’m out for dinner tonight and the temps have warmed so I thought I’d whack on some instant tan and get my legs out. Two mistakes were made last night.

1. Opening the second bottle of wine
2. The second coat of instant tan

I look like I’m in liver failure and I feel like I’m in liver failure! I’m as orange as Trumps face!

Lolling!

See ya this arvo for a Sunday Summary!

Thanks you pack of legends!

Omg it’s Nurse Friday, thank God! I’m out for dinner tonight and the temps have warmed so I thought I’d whack on some instant tan and get my legs out. Two mistakes were made last night.

1. Opening the second bottle of wine
2. The second coat of instant tan

I look like I’m in liver failure and I feel like I’m in liver failure! I’m as orange as Trumps face!

Lolling!

See ya this arvo for a Sunday Summary!
To quote you Tra, "I was today years old" when I found out Instant Tan was a thing! :Rasta:

If you’ve never seen this, get on it.

My Saturday night gift to you. Xo

It sounds even better after a cheeky vape.

The only thing I’ll ever ask of you, is you gotta promise not to stop when I say when… she sang 🎶
Thank you for this fucking love the Foo's

Good morning!

He was so surprised! It’s nice I can still do that after 20+ years lol.

But he was mad about me lifting heavy things. It’s super cute after 20+ years he still doesn’t comprehend I can lift heavy things lolling!
My mom would be proud! At 75 she was still pushing around, moving and rearranging heavy stuff at will. She’s 80 now and I bet she’d still throw more than half of us around like rag dolls :)

Thank you for this fucking love the Foo's
First time I saw Foos was Webster theatre in Hartford, CT back in 90s. Nothing better than seeing great band in smaller venue before they’re mainstream. Same goes for Kenny Wayne back in early 90s, etc.

First time I saw Foos was Webster theatre in Hartford, CT back in 90s. Nothing better than seeing great band in smaller venue before they’re mainstream. Same goes for Kenny Wayne back in early 90s, etc.
I think I agree. Not that I’d begrudge a band success. The Fooeys defs deserve to rake in the money for their skills and hard work.

I recently saw a band I love in a small dirty club, and there wouldn’t have been more than 100 people there. And apart from a music goer having a seizure which stopped the concert for a bit, it was probs one of the best nights of my life.

Happy Sunday GrowStars!!!
(Or as I call it Nurse Friday)

Omg first my job. Yesterday was so awful, but today was a dream. Health care is so erratic. But enough about that coz I'm about to slide into 4 days off and I'm living for it. I'm starting right too. I’m getting picked up at 6pm for drinks, dinner and debauchery. My man is working late, so he will be a later entry, and he will be my Dezzy Dave once he finishes - God love him.

But enough chat! So let's dive in!

I'm at my grow goal atm and I'm so happy about it!

3 and 3:- x2 12:12 and x1 Auto in each area.

No signs of mites, so that's good. I'm about to head into warmer weather which is my danger zone, but for now both areas are great.

🌹The Flower Girls

Min is a really compact little girl. I took all of her carhooks out. She held her shape beautifully. She's small but she's full of tiny little chodes. She won't yield much, but she'll do.

Minxie Bee aka Do Si Dos Auto
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Nutes: Mega Crop by Sponsors Green Nutrients
Days in Flower: 59

IMG_7280.jpeg

I made a bit of a training error with Min. I carhooked her main coca cola and while its kept my carcanopy it has spoiled the cola. But that aside, she’s great.

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL
Flip Age: 76 Days
Days in Flower: 32

IMG_7275.jpeg

Trix is officially flowering. She looks like she’s gonna be a good girl too.

Trixie Bee aka Do Si Dos
Flip Age: 83 Days
Days in Flower: 1

IMG_7269.jpeg

❤️💚❤​

🌱The Veg Girls

I'm going to uppot Win tomoz. She will flip in a fortnight. It’s been a long Veg time due to my winter.

Winter Bee aka Do Si Dos 33

IMG_7295.jpeg

Daisy got topped yesterday. She's almost in flower.

Daisy Bee aka Blueberry Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed Fairy

IMG_7288.jpeg

T is starting to fill out. She's looking good. Hopefully the warmth will see a faster Veg time.

Teri Bee aka Gelato OG

IMG_7263.jpeg

#boring lol. Seedlings are so like newborns. Uninteresting, useless and they all look pretty much the same.

Lupita Bee aka GMO

IMG_7287.jpeg

💚❤️💚

So that's it for today! Hope you have the best night, and I'll see you all in the morning 🌄

Love yas!

Got home from work…. Chose violence 🔪🩸☠️

Legit walked off the ward, in the car, in the drive, put some music on and slaughtered.

She is like no bud I’ve ever grown. Shes so sticky it’s stupid. And she smells like your favourite smell with a hint of ketamine lolling.

I unstaked her and she held together like the classy queen she is.

490g wet.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 60

#Boss

IMG_7252.jpeg
IMG_7250.jpeg

It’s officially wine o’clock. And I’m not gonna lie, I’m fucking living for it! 🍷❤️

Hope you have the best night or day, which ever you’re currently living. Xo
Nice haul Trala going to be some weight when dry & those buds look delicious

Thats some good looking weed , i hope it does the trick for you ,, glad ya found the pad , i hate loosing shit ! Hope your day is good :green_heart:
Thank you :)

I think it will.

And omg me too. I try so hard to look after my things.

Good morning or afternoon Trala your plants look great as usual hope you have a great day and weekend. 🍋
Hi Keef :)

My weekend has officially commenced. We’re gonna pack a picnic and the dogs and take a day trip to Rainbow Beach 🌈

I’m laying in bed sipping a coffee enjoying a quiet moment waiting for my bed full of boys to awake.

My mom would be proud! At 75 she was still pushing around, moving and rearranging heavy stuff at will. She’s 80 now and I bet she’d still throw more than half of us around like rag dolls :)
I’m glad!

Tough chicks gotta stick together.

Winter Bee is absolutely beautiful. Great job Trala. :circle-of-love: 🍋
She needs an uppot today.

Actually I might bounce and have that be task 1 for the day. There is legit not a cloud in my sky and they are predicting 30 degrees. Perfect uppot recovery weather!

Back
Top Bottom